Finish a book

>finish a book
>all those treasured moments are nothing but paper and ink

>live a life
>all those treasured moments are nothing but memories and mementos (emphasis on the meme)

>implying books aren't fooking magical
Nigga you are literally sharing thoughts, ideas, and emotions of men who lived hundreds, maybe thousands of years ago. Perceiving the world through books is the most authentic way of understanding the reality

>Perceiving the world through books is the most authentic way of understanding the reality
literally cannot believe some people unironically believe this

Read it again, destroy their beauty but see the pieces that put it all together and then see its beauty again.

Never go full autism.

I sometimes get this feeling when reading essays where I want to answer the writer, asking him why he thinks that or complementing a clever use of phrasing.
>You will never sit down and talk to one of the old greats in person
I'd best get started finding the new greats, I guess.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die.

>men
Shrek your privelege

I talked to a real life retarded kid who was looking for a panther or whatever. Such understanding.

dissolving like balls of mud in a river.

>finish a book
>all those treasured moments are immediately forgotten

Veeky Forums sucks now!

>finish a book
>mere paper and ink is capable of such treasured moments

LMAOing @ >Only the cinema has the possibility of truly fighting against time, thanks to montage. This microbe which is time, the cinema can come right to the end of it. But it was more advanced on this path before the sound cinema. Most likely because man is greater than language, greater than his words. I believe more in man than in his language.

That's what annotations are for

So it goes.

They are thoughts; they are ideas; and where are they now? In your head? Have they changed your mind?

shut the fuck up you fucking bitch

Hows that privilege? Most historical canonical authors are male.

Veeky Forumserally

>film

It's real in your heart

aw