I think this image says it all about hillary supporters

i think this image says it all about hillary supporters

when. you. see. it.

what? I'm not seeing it.

That they both have a grade school grasp of mathematics?

So trump played a game he couldn't lose and Hillary was stuck in High school?

They rotated the same game of noughts and crosses a few times rather than add new ones?

10/10. Tic-tac-toe is a solved game.

The creator obviously wanted Hillary to seem in control, deep, and sophisticated, and Trump merely reactionary, base, and infantile, but the real subtle implications are a lot better.

>hillary and her supporters only know how to plug n chug the quadratic formula and pull a unit circle image off of wikipedia

>Trump has cool doodles and 2D titties
>Hillary has basic algebra
Is Justin bad at math because he's black or was he failed by American education?

Both. American education does not exist. The closest you could ever get to education in America is taking IB courses. If you're in uni, you're stuck with memes and its your fault for not studying at a better place like Germany.

typical zimbabwe theory fan

>Look at me! That math is easy for me!
Are you autistic?

This isn't /pol/ you worthless product of incest.

>middle school algebra isn't easy

The vast majority of people don't remember it.

yeah, and they're the ones that want a 15$/hr minimum wage.

Your superiority complex will get you far in life

Explain to me why the store clerk, garbage man, or janitor should make barely enough to feed themselves.

Everyone should have a wage that guarantees a decent standard of living. Those that are capable of, or want more, can get more. Your opinion is myopic degeneracy from both an economic and human perspective. I would beat the shit out of you IRL. You don't deserve a functional body.

I didn't know that being bad at math means you shouldn't be able to support your family during your adult life

Me neither. Weird, huh? Guess the more you know! Very unintuitive, but who am I to judge right from wrong?

> I would beat the shit out of you IRL. You don't deserve a functional body.
Truly a beacon of love and tolerance there, user.

;^)

If you don't struggle to make something for yourself, you struggle to survive.

The struggle is all that there is.
The struggle is real.

Not to mention it's only a short term fix that would cause inflation and run up the debt for your children.

The rich already pay their fair share by putting up with your stupid ass.

The Clintons won't pay their fair share, that's for damned sure.

>cause inflation
Ugh.

The goal is obviously to prevent consolidation of wealth and increase flow rate from more points. Has no correlation with inflation, especially when you have a Federal Reserve printing money out of nothing whenever it feels like.

Stop drinking the koolaid.

Also, I'd beat the shit out of you IRL. Monkey wrench your limbs a few times. Smash up your car with a crowbar. Smash the tail lights, smash out the headlights. Smash your windshield, reach in, hook the rearview mirror, yank it out. Stab some holes in your seat. Rupture your tire sidewalls, open your door and smash the frame until it doesn't shut right. Pry open the hood, smash the living fuck out of everything in there. Smash your mirrors off. Jump on top and pound the roof until it's a fucked up mess. Take your head and smash it on the hood a few times.

Fuck you.

>noughts and crosses
kys

watch it

you'll go to prison

>You don't deserve a functional body because you disagree with me
>every worker deserves a living wage regardless of how in demand his skills are, though
Dial it back down a bit bruv. I mean, I agree with you as far as people shouldn't be made to suffer for things beyond their control and that mediocrity isn't a mortal sin, but cmon, learn to think dialectically.

--This post sponsored by the Marxist League of Marxists--

thats literally what welfare is for, and the welfare system in this country is actually pretty good. people have pride issues about getting that little extra directly from the government, instead they want it from the employer so they can feel like they "earned it".

The federal Reserve adds currency to the market.
No new value is created as a result of the added currency, since everyone would be doing what they already are.

Supply goes up, demand is the same, value goes down. I know it's hard to understand but you can do it, spud.

Also, see my second point.
Also, take your zoloft before you kill yourself, which is statistically more likely than you causing harm to anyone you do or don't know.

Trump has a frog?

Damn, let me quantitatively ease that buttmad of yours

>Are you autistic?
What's this, an emergency?

What's up with the samefagging, sperg raging Marxist twelve year old trying to thought police, with threats of physical violence, over the internet and on a Mongolian tapestry collecting forum no less?

Someone wants to get smashed...
*unsheathes wrench*
*teleports behind you*
"Looks like you're going to have some screws loose."

So what, Hillary spouted a bunch of shit that even she probably wouldn't understand, and Trump talked on a level than even dumbest the Americans can understand?

I think I get it, it shows the quadratic formula with a solved problem right below it but it isn't a polynomial expression it's just simple algebra
so the dude trying to insult Trump actually just showcased his own stupidity

he's a brit, that's what they call it over there

>Quadratic formula
So Hillary understands 7th grade math?

Go back to Argent Dawn you roleplaying faggot.

From the scale of /pol/ to /a/ how scientific is this thread you piece of motherfucking brainlet faggot.

hey man, if I was better at math I wouldn't be working for Hillary's team of internet shills now would?

Stop it.

Clerks, garbage men, and janitors make more than minimum wage.

Or what? You'll roll a d20?

Or I'll roll you.

Sure thing, Zarloth the Dull.

*plays XY Dragon in defense mode and summons the Mage Halberd*

Yeah I am feeling pretty dull. Thanks for the wake up.

this whole fucking thread