TAO BTFO

TAO BTFO

Would be hilarious if this was real.

>SAD!
Gets me every time.

Was anyone else actually going to vote for him? I was going to for a laugh because I don't really think it matters but then it hit me like a freight train how awful it would be if he ACTUALLY won. He's fucking hilarious and oozes the American essence but even Gary "Aleppo?" Johnson is more qualified. It's never been an issue before that someone with absolutely no qualifications has been the president. I don't know what we'll do honestly. At least Hillary is the devil you know. Lying bitch but at least she pretends to be decent.

thank you for correcting the record

I am now a hillary catheter

The closest position you could describe me as is a centrist or a technocrat, and even I can see you're shilling real hard.

You can't really expect anyone to change their politics, so why bother

“The opinions that are held with passion are always those for which no good ground exists; indeed the passion is the measure of the holders lack of rational conviction. Opinions in politics and religion are almost always held passionately.”

>oozes the American essence
Almost shill

>the only people who disagree with me are paid to do so

>implying thats what I said
>shill
>a person who pretends to give an impartial endorsement of something in which they themselves have an interest.

doesn't say anything about money

I believe Trump has positive intentions. He isn't after power, he is already a multibillionaire. Hillary however, is a very different story.

Yes because Hillary Clinton supporters browse Veeky Forums for free

You got me, I'm partial towards the candidate I said I was voting for in my post.

:^)

I'm going to vote for him because if he wins we'll finally see if we have a shadow government controlling the scene.

Hey fellow Veeky Forumsfag I don't that's a great reason. Hillary has a proven track record and plenty of experience in politics. Trump just doesn't have the temperament to lead our great nation. Also, Trump has gone bankrupt 6 times and was bailed out many times by his father. Is that the kind of decision making we need in the white house?

I get it but I ain't laughing

This

/thread

Trump doesn't believe in man-made climate change but does he want to fund science programs? He want's to "repeal" common core but does he have a plan to replace it? His "replacement" to Obamacare sounds more socialized so I'm all for that. I could really get behind a hard leader, just to straighten shit out.

>he decides who to vote for based on "facts"

lmaoing@ur life senpai

Being a President has nothing to do with qualifications, or at least it shouldn't.
Making complex geopolitical analysis is the administration's job. The point of elected politicians is to represent their voter's opinion when comes the time to decide something subjective.

Who cares about experience, it's a representative role, not a fucking CEO's job.

> the administration's job
you mean the people appointed by the president?
How can you be this retarded?

>you mean the people appointed by the president?
Not really, high ranking civil servants don't change at every election, otherwise the country would be in a pretty big mess.

>Also, Trump has gone bankrupt 6 times and was bailed out many times by his father.
why do retards keep spreading this meme?

there are tons of other things to attack trump on and you pick the 6/1000 failed businesses???

I don't want to be in the seventh.
> only 6/1000 failed businesses
only 6 that he declared bankruptcy on.
plenty more failed ones

Most businesses fail, it has little to do with the entrepreneurs personal skills and more to do with how capitalism works.

the people who bring up the bankruptcies are people who don't know about business

> people want to buy frozen low-quality steaks with my face on them
> good business idea

>Also, Trump has gone bankrupt 6 times and was bailed out many times by his father.
What do you call a business owner who stumbled many times on his path to success? A successful business owner.

What do you call a women whose sole achievement is riding her husband's coattails? Unfit to be president.

Mate, I want you to understand that there isn't just one kind of bankruptcy.

>What do you call a women whose sole achievement is riding her husband's coattails?
lolwut?

It's the inverse you uninformed plebeian. Who do you think put up all that capital back in their early days of fucking the real estate market? They've been a team of shitheads, and Hillary has certainly done her share.

I think the "pffft that wouldn't start a war" in response to being accused of wanting to blow up a ship full of iraqi's solely for taunting americans is all you need to understand he shouldn't be president

Not him but I agree with the bankrupt part. How can you be successful if you don't even have failure experience?

Hillary is literally a corporation puppet, and Trump... I don't know. The thing is that every politician has an agenda and contributors. How the hell is this going to end?

>shilling

gtfo

The rubes on Veeky Forums are too addled by meme magic to realize they're supporting a narcissist.

I guess I understand their aversion to Hillary, but it's like stepping in dog shit compared to putting your hand in boiling water, both suck, but they're not equivalent.

WTF I hate Trump now

> Hillary has a proven track record and plenty of experience in politics.

She also has a track record or breaking the law and sociopathically manipulating people.

> Also, Trump has gone bankrupt 6 times and was bailed out many times by his father

That's false. Trump has never gone bankrupt. The bankrupts you have heard of weren't Trump or even the company Trump owns (now called the Trump Organization), but of companies the Trump Organization (I'll call it TTO) owns. That isn't Trump going bankrupt. Also note that even if these bankruptcies implied a failed business (I'll explain in a minute how they don't), Trump would still have a very high success rate considering all the companies TTO owns, Trump's success rate is still north of 99%. Now, these bankruptcies are largely irrelevant. There are two different types of bankruptcy: chapter 11 and chapter 7. Chapter 11 is financial restructuring. Basically it is admitting that you don't have the liquidity for the repayment schedule and making an agreement with your creditors to repay the debt on a different schedule (note that it is still paid back and the business continues to operate as normal). Chapter 7 bankruptcy is what you're thinking of. Chapter 7 is full liquidation where the company is dissolved and it's assets are sold in order to pay off as many liabilities as possible (with any cash leftover going to the shareholders, but generally there isn't enough to pay off all the liabilities). All of the companies that went bankrupt under the TTO umbrella were chapter 11 bankruptcies, not chapter 7. Chapter 11 bankruptcy is often caused by outside factors like economic downturns - especially in real estate (note that the bankruptcies all happened during recessions like 2008, the dot com bubble burst of 2002, or the early 90s recession).

I don't like Trump, but claiming that he is a failed businessman is just flat out wrong.

Please learn finance

>She also has a track record or breaking the law and sociopathically manipulating people.
Don't forget murder. People around the Clintons tend to die or get fucked when they're in the way, or no longer needed.

It was. The value is in the Trump brand. 1000s of other companies do the exact same thing (use a trusted brand to sell cheap shit at an inflated price), but I don't see you criticizing them.

It's amazing how few people understand this. They assume that all bankruptcy is total liquidation bankruptcy (chapter 7 in the US).

Trump took over the business when it was worth $200 million (Trump only had a 20% stake, so $40 million in net worth (not cash obviously)) and he grew the company and now has a net worth of $4.5 billion according to Forbes. That's success any way you slice it.

> value in the trump brand
lol no

this whole thread belongs on btw
report and sage already

I'm nearly certain that Clinton has had people killed, but I don't say that because there isn't any evidence she has done it. There's motive, obviously, but I can't claim something without evidence.

Forbes puts the brand at a couple hundred million dollars (between $200 million and $1.1 billion). It definitely has value even if it doesn't have the value Trump claims it does.

Oh right, because Veeky Forums is incapable of discussing politics. It certainly seems that there are quite a few people here who are financially illiterate, though.

MODS