Couple weeks into calculus 1 now, doing well, already past the chain rule and beyond. Quotient rule was a joke...

Couple weeks into calculus 1 now, doing well, already past the chain rule and beyond. Quotient rule was a joke. Product rule remains my specialty.

I ask my professor his thoughts on quantum mechanics and partial derivatives. He's impressed i know about the subject. We converse after class for some time, sharing mathematical insights; i can keep up. He tells me of great things ahead like series and laplacians. I tell him i already read about series on wikipedia. He is yet again impressed at my enthusiasm. What a joy it is to have your professor visibly brighten when he learns of your talents.

And now I sit here wondering what it must be like to be a brainlet, unable to engage your professor as an intellectual peer.

All of the deep conversations you people must miss out on because you aren't able to overcome the intellectual IQ barrier that stands in the way of your academic success... it's so sad.

My professor and I know each other on first name basis now, but i call him Dr. out of respect.

And yet here you brainlets sit, probably havent even made eye contact with yours out of fear that they will gauge your brainlet IQ levels.

A true shame, but just know it is because i was born special that i am special. I can't help being a genius, nor can my professor.

Two of a kind is two flocks in a bush.

>series and laplacians

I mean it is great your teacher is encouraging your enthusiasm, but he still readily thinks of you as a brainlet. Fairly inclined to think this is b8 6/10 m8

>on calculus 1
>only read about series and partial derivatives on wikipedia
No user, you're still a brainlet.

>tryhard cringe fest
at least you remembered to gorilla post

wait till you get to double integrals

we'll see who's a brainlet then

>double integrals
>hard
:^)

Just wait until you get to L'hopitals rule, probably the hardest calculus concept ever to exist. Still cant even do it myself.

Hah, i learned the product rule in only 2 hours from a handful of examples on the bored. I doubt there remains any challenge for me in calculus, possibly even mathematics itself if i apply myself enough. As i said, the quotient rule was a joke.

Most of the time i am operating at half power because i'm pretty lazy and i dont care too much about being a golden student, but when i really try i can use 100% of my brain like Einstein and decimate any "difficult" math in hours.

I barely even need to study because i can intensely focus on subjects and learn them in a fraction of the time it probably takes others.

Honestly, not to toot my own whistle, but sometimes i think i might be a distant descendant of Newton himself. I get these waves of clarity and understanding sometimes that just put me in a euphoric haze that takes minutes to come out of.

Well i am a genius so honestly it makes sense.

ahahahahaha

either you're too stupid to have any self awareness or this is bait which i give 1/10

>2 hours from a handful of examples on the bored.

Definitely a brainlet if it took two whole hours to learn the chain rule.

decent bait

you're biting the bait hard here, so you better ask yourself who the real brainlet is

I am the guy who made the thread where I tell how I was able to correct my foundations professor by writing a proof that contradicted what he was teaching.

You may be able to be at the level of your professors, but I am beyond.

And yet here you, a brainlet, sits. Probably haven't ever discussed the logic of a proof with your professor to see how much it takes him to understand it so that he can accept that he was wrong.

A true shame, but just know it is because I was born special. That I am special. I can't help being a genius.

durrrrrrrr
( You )

Hah ha ha, you still need to discuss logic and proofs with your professor?

My professor has actually accepted i probably have a good grasp on things already so he doesnt even mention the complex stuff like proofs, he just assumes i know it. Now we just talk about things even outside mathematics such as our favorite games. We both are fans of the Souls series, i bet you're jealous now.

Heck, I dont even need to go to class because i can just ask my professor for his actual notes that he teaches from.

Try that on for size.

you know what would really impress him? Ask during the lecture something about inter-universal teichmuller theory

Good idea. I'll have to read it over first and make sure i understand it before asking him so i can answer any questions he may have.

He'll probably just give me a A+ just for being so well learned.

My professor marked me off for a problem on a test and I had to teach him how to do it and why I was right. You should have seen his face when I said, "Maybe I should be the one teaching this class."

complete and utter intellectual domination.

oh, to be a delusional brainlet

>double integrals
>hard

>gaymer

Oh....

Oh no...

No...

That's cool OP but you're not running with the intellectual big boys until you're cashing a cheque for doing triple integrals.

Obvious bait but it's still kinda funny

> Product rule, 2 hours

You are definitely a brainlet user.
Even worse, you almost take pride in it.
Go back to the wiki page where you belong.

>taking the bait

This is obviously a joke

>product rule is my speciality

10/10 for my suspension of disbelief as far as your autism goes