Fucked up my first calc 3 exam

fucked up my first calc 3 exam

what can I do lads? I just want to pass

instead of posting on Veeky Forums, you could practice.

do your homework.

in other words, this

kahn academy
patrickjmt
pauls math notes lamar

I failed my first exam in every calculus class. But i ended up doing really good in each of them except Cal 1. I got a C in Cal 1 cause shit prof and community college, got an A in Cal 2 at uni and an A in Cal 3.

Cal 3 was the hardest for me cause it was the most boring piece of shit math class I had ever taken. In retrospect though i would not re take/audit any of the three again.

THE INTEGRALS, DAHNALD

You should probably just give up. If you can't pass a Calc 3 exam, you are physically incapable of pursuing whatever degree you're pursuing. Please switch to Transnigger Studies.

You pass Calculus 3 the same way you passed the first two. For fuck's sake, don't distract yourself on the internet if you actually give a shit.

Mentally, more like

Judging by the /pol/ meme you posted I recommend that you stop going there. The worthless dribbling trite they post literally kills your brain cells

The first calc 3 exam is fucking easy. It's the third one that's hard

ONLY A TRUE CONSERVATIVE FORCE FIELD CAN USE THE FUNDEMENTAL THEIREM OF LINE INTEGRALS DAHNALD

Calc 1 and 3 are the most important calc classes, dont fuck this up. Especially vectors. Vectors are boring as fuck but once you understand how to work with them, they make a hard life easy.

Calc 1 a shit.

HAND OVER THE DELEGATES DAHNALD

ONLY THEN WILL YOU PASS

>Vectors are boring as fuck
Kill yourself faggot vectors are fucking cool.

Study more you fucking dweeb

Yea ya dweeb

dweeb!

Lost

I like vectors, it's polar and cartesian/ parameterization that's boring as shit.

Ignore everyone except
Practice makes perfect. A few rare people are blessed with a brain that can do math without repetition and practice but most of us are not. It takes a few time seeing the material before you really digest it but more importantly you have to practice doing it. Do practice problems until you can do them without glancing at notes or solutions.

It is crucial to create a test like environment during practice. I saw many people in undergrad struggle because they always did the homework with other people and resources. I am going to repeat myself like an idiot but it is worth saying again "If you cant do practice problems in test like conditions you will not do well on the test."

Everytime I have fucked up a test it is because I convinced myself the previous statement wasn't true.