Webm thread

Webm thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VvsewGujgIM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>can't hear the mortal kombat music
why bother?

I feel sorry for this guy having to play the clown to make a living

Working as a chef should earn you the respect of adults, not gullible children that enjoy flashy garbage

That being said it doesn't look like he enjoys himself at all, what a fucking tool

guy is freaking great
where is it, what country
love to see longer clip in normal speed this one I think was bit speedy

what the fuck you talking about
are you stupid, the guy is having fun and is creative in his movements,
what you like him to be so fucking serious and focused like he was assembling Swiss watches?
get fucking real stiff cunt

>Working as a chef
on top of it he is not a chef, he is a cook a food assembler at most, get your freaking food industry knowledge on the proper level.

H-he's fast!

OK I'm lost on this one, what's the pull here
he is just sad looking dude making egg sandwiches,no enjoyment no entertainment here

It's just an unglamorous slice of life where a guy makes a super cheap meal. It's interesting to see a guy so practiced at such a thing.

OK, I give you that, it's a perspective of efficiency.
Seeing so many eggs I was expecting to see him tossing bunch of eggs into the air and cracking them in the mid air, that would be real blast worth double the price of the sandwich.

You worry to much about what could have been.
You must concern yourself with what is.
Maybe these cooks had a bad day having to deal with someone like you on more than one occasion and they just weren't ready, nor in the mood, to be recorded at that time. It's not that hard to figure out.

>h-heh nothing personnel kid >:)

Looks like russian in the back

No I don't worry any more after watching that, but when you watch for the first time after watching that pizza guy twisting and turning I was thinking that this video will also have some level of performance,
that's why is quite normal to have your imagination run bit ahead and anticipate eggs being thrown into the air since there was so many of them.

Anyhow, thanks for posting that it was fun to watch.

Why put the entire pot of eggs on the flame?

Dude looked scared that the Camera was going to steal his soul

What is the seated man shoveling into his gob? Is that just hardboiled eggs with hot sauce?

I think he is drinking raw eggs, looks like this is a raw eggs bar.

anyone want to help settle an argument? what are the opinions on this pizza?

most of the joke is somebody asking "how does he get out" because they think he's completely surrounded by eggs and has no way to get out of the stall

It's not thin crust, but if the crust was really cooked lol the way, I'd eat the fuck out of that pizza

Anyone have the webm where the guy at some Mexican corner store pours some shit likes this into a styrofoam cup that overflows onto the counter?

here you go

ending of the trilogy

Server a cute

No it isn't this one. It's some old Mexican guy making more of a Michelada..

>fun and is creative in his movements,
They look incredibly stiff, robotic, and forced. It looks like a retard who wants to look cool and practiced by just "doing it real fast" but he's not actually that practiced to he moves too fast and then has to slow down and then moves too fast and has to slow down.
It's awkward as fuck.

what's the name of this fool? always love a good video of some one who's terrible at cooking

and what the fuck is this? please don't tell me it's burnt as fuck oil

What is that dark shit he keeps flapping onto his eggs? Soy sauce?

Fucking disgusting

motor oil

used* motor oil

how does he get out of there?

>That's the thin crust

If you don't wash your pans it leaves burnt shit. If you use hot water on burnt shit it colors the water black.

I heard someone call this "Chicano" food before, aka Hispanic American trash.

Here

except I live in a shithole of a town in Chicago and I haven't seen a setup like this in 10 years
>nothing personnel, kid :^)

What's the source for all of these? Is it some kind of YouTube channel series or...?

>Chef

>Working as a chef should earn you the respect of adults

WTF?

They're basically slaves.

I understand Ramsey plays it up for American TV but christ I agree with him on this. IT's like 50% dough 45% cheese and 5% meat

he doesn't

that is 100% mexican, same as the other guy that does something like that. these are pretty popular in my hometown though we dont do this shit. I think that video comes from aguascalientes if im not mistaken.

you have to eat all the eggs

All of them?

I know I'm suppose to hate ja/ck/posting but his new video is beautiful.

Mail order Christmas dinner, he manages to fuck up unfreezing a block of frozen mush and naturally undercooks his prime rib.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VvsewGujgIM

Also loved his completely fucked way of cooking. 5 min at 500 degrees per pound then 2 hrs with the oven closed and off. Because, you know, you'd NEVER want to check on the roast and all ovens lose heat at the same rate.

thanks mang that's the one

lmao he disabled rating

my omelettes are never as yellow as that :(

>mobile posting
Fucking cancer.

Buy better eggs. Problem solved.

Why do these never play for me?
It's maddening!

oh fuck now I need some krupuk in me

this triggers /tv/ every. single. time.

Get a real phone, apple faggot

really demonstrates how little he knows about what he does

I'm not on my phone.

Okay, how do you get your eggs to not stick to the bottom of a cast iron pan?

is this a serious question? If your eggs are sticking your seasoning isn't good enough.

stop using a Veeky Forums meme and buy a non-stick pan

gordon was getting a little fresh on this one
he was way outta line
acting like a bit of a jerk

na bruh, he's probably really invested in this business and it's watching it prosper by putting a huge effort to it. he's probably proud about his small fame and sales boost.

Only after cooking all the eggs, which takes a couple of days to a week.

It's like 10 sticks of lard and the most filthy cast-iron skillet.

filthy?
do you mean well seasoned?

I hate this man so much

why is that? because its just some guy making a grilled cheese sandwich?

or is there a story behind it?

This pisses me off so much.

why

Japan eggs have oranger yokes

I'm not fucking reading that reply dude.

American eggs are a weird sickly pale yellow. Normal eggs should have orange yolks

someone repost the Japanese frog chef please

I just want a packaged 50 yard noodle. where can I get this?

that's total bs. egg yolk colour depends on what the hens eat and by no means tell you anything about the quality of the egg - european conuntries like germany etc tend to add carotins to the food for orange yolks, russia has yellow ones, france has green-ish yolks...

I don't understand how the pasta changes after it leaves the die. Do I need to understand calculus for this?

Ive made this but with pork it was pretty fucking good

>gravity and mass

marie

reminder this is his punishment for stealing an egg in a former life.

This one?

the fucking tongs and shit used in these is enough to piss me off. Reminds me of all the tards who sperg out if somebody touches their food when it's being prepared but are happy for them to wear a fucking rubber glove doing it.

>not taking the whole fucking thing off in one piece

he's not even good