Won't graduate with an engineering degree until I'm 30, but it'll be from a uni with 25 Nobel winners

Won't graduate with an engineering degree until I'm 30, but it'll be from a uni with 25 Nobel winners.

Fuck my shit up lads.

Riding off other nigga's accomplishments is some bitch shit. Real talk

Do nuclear engineering and save the human race.

I ain't riding off their accomplishments. The uni is pretty good.

what kind of engineering?

Mech e.

Any other late grads here?

are you the faggot from the other thread? do you realize that the funding needed to make fusion practical before 2050 is 100x the current funding?

I'm applying for PhD programs at age 26

>tfw so old my bones are moldy and filled with green dust

into the trash it goes

Bruh... doing a Phd at that age is fine. I'm doing an undergrad.

Were you in a coma or something?

>doing a Phd at that age is fine
whatever floats your boat familia but you should seriously ask yourself what are you doing with your life.

>It'll take X unknown amount of funding until we reach Y unknown stage.
Gosh, I guess that means we shouldn't work toward such a beneficial thing? Not! Boy, you 'really' shot me down, huh? ;)

Getting an education and improving my life.

>whatever floats your boat familia but you should seriously ask yourself what are you doing with your life.
That's around the median age people begin their Phd studies though. Not really out of the ordinary at all.

Sort of, I'm re-doing my undergrad since my first degree is useless. I'm 27, should graduate with a Master's at 31 or so.

>my first degree is useless

Physics or math?

Linguistics.

Just started CEGEP (Quebec's answer to all the people dropping out before grade 12) and I'm 21
>mfw all these 16-17 year olds hitting on me

>the average age in my lab is 29-30
>im 22

yeah, no you dont know what you're talking about retard

In my last year of CEGEP and I'm turning 23 soon. I know that feel all too well...

Fuck CEGEP incidentally. I really wish I'd just had grade 12 then uni. Wouldn't of dropped out that way.

>tfw too smart to graduate

Yale? Manchester?