Triple Integrals

We're finally learning about double and triple integrals in my Calc III class and, well.... it's pretty much exactly what I expected.

Can someone explain why this is such a huge meme? What's so difficult about iterated integration?

Other urls found in this thread:

coolmath.com/precalculus-review-calculus-intro
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing. You said it yourself, it's a meme

>explain why this is such a huge meme
DELETE THIS

ITT: brainlets who don't grasp the true complexity and vast implications of the Barnett triple integral

Just wait until you learn about quadruple integrals in Calc 4.

The people who complain about calc III are the same people who struggled with calc I and II.
Basically they're retarded.

I struggled with calc2 but breezed through calc3, but my calc2 prof was terrible

>B-B-But.... my professor was bad!!!!

You're still retarded.

Im struggling with precal. I understand the topics and take the tests slow with confidence and then they get returned with low scores.
I'm genuinely sad about this. I don't like my prof.'s teaching method, but don't want to blame him for it. I'm conflicted.

Is calc 4 ODE's? Because that's consider the next calc class of calc 3 at my uni

Don't listen to that schmuck, diff eq is its own thing. The real "calc 4" is probably differential geometry. You learn conformal derivatives, general Stoke's theorem, and curvature, it's hella cool.

If diff geo the same as topology and algebraic geometry?

well i'm sad for you user

Nothing wrong with cool math my friend.

coolmath.com/precalculus-review-calculus-intro

The point of precalc is to build up a familiarity with the terms and tools youll be using to understand calculus.

Whats the point of you taking the derivative if you dont even understand the concept of the tangent line?

Trig identities are just proportions mang, theyre a way to define an oscillating thing.

Look at the unit circle and try to understand whats happening.

The only calculus class anybody should take is Real Analysis. If you didn't take real analysis in high school you shouldn't be in university. Fucking brainlets.

real analysis is useless
math should be a tool not a toy to jerk off with

> math should be a tool not a toy to jerk off with
found the brainlet that didn't take real analysis

How is that 300k a year starting treatin you?

I never had to and I'll never use it in real life. I'll be using DEs a lot though

Here calc IV is just complex analysis in calc form.

I failed calc 2, but got an A in Real Analysis and calc 3.

Jokes on you, I'm an engineer.
You use it all the time though.

So basically, you're retarded.