Pleb hate

>guy asks for help with graded homework
>explain stuff to him
>even show part of my work as example
>guy takes out his phone
>wants to take a picture of my work
>quickly close my notes
>tell him I don't want people to snatch my work
>guy acts all weird like "hurr I'm just using it as reference, totally not going to blindly copy that"
>yeah right
>mfw looking at him
I did the right thing. Fuck the plebs.

Enjoy no friends for the rest of your pathetic kissless handholdless virgin life.

Enjoy being a tool.

>Veeky Forums - muh blog

Go on then, share some stories of your own.

Same exact thing
Except the guy said "bro, the fuck? I wanna see ur notes"
These people sometimes

Nice projection.

you did the right thing.

Do favors for the chads and they'll help you get pussy you kissless virgin Used to that when I was in school and got laid and lost virginity with a cutie at 16.

If you be an asshole to the plebs then you will be seen as that stuck up faggot who thinks he is better than everyone else. Appeasing the plebs is much better.

What's the loss for you to let him copy your homework?

I always let them do it but I let them know they are in debt

I always manage to get free coffee or beer or whatever in return

>be TA giving office hours
>student comes in and asks for help on homework
>i tell him we already went over similar problems in class, and he should be able to figure it out very easily
>he tells me he didn't understand the problems in class and asks to go over them
>say "Did you even read the chapter? Please don't come to my office hours if you're just going to waste my time."
>kid is fighting back tears

kek i guess some people just weren't meant to be mathematicians

Oh, yes. I remember this quote from Will Smith's 'I am cuck'

You must probably feel uncomfortable to be posting this in here

enjoy having everyone think you are a stuck up bitch

You misspelled smug.

>everyone
You mean this one brainlet I had no intention of socializing with anyway? Nah, I'll take my chances thank you.

you're the TA faggot help them

>driving brainlets into tears of despair
D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

>Appeasing the plebs is much better.
This is how I know you're a spineless dweeb.

Keked!

>literally the TA
You have one job, and it's to be help to the kids who are struggling. Believe it or not, you're not a professor. You exist to be a resource to people who jus dun geddit.

You are a failure.

Why do people respond seriously to frogposts

Normies actually think we don't notice them trying to use us. They know we're smart but still think we're dumb. That's how fucking stupid they are.

What actually happened:
>Frogposter TA helps the student with their homework while fighting back tears

>mfw got through 4 years of undergrad without making notes or even having a binder yo organize shit with

would seem you are the pleb, OP.

>tfw I kept all 5 classes per semester in 1 college-ruled notebook
>didn't even divide it up, just wrote on the next empty page
I never used my notes to study anyway so it seemed like a waste of time to keep nice ones

Can you read, fagtron? It says:
>graded homework

The loss is that your degree becomes worth less and one of them could take your job opening one day.

>>graded homework
exactly, pretty much pleb tier out of the blocks

>mfw use a different macbook pro to take notes for each one of my six classes

This. I also throw them away after I aced the exam with literally zero effort

KEK.

You're fucking TA, nobody cares about your time. Just help the kid. If you're that good, why the fuck you're a TA?

Pleb? You mean you for your professor.

You guys are so pathetic.

What a massive faggot!

> being just TA
> thinking he is so """''geniuos""""
KEK

same nigger. if i felt i needed to write notes, i did so in a way which i couldnt even revisit them, mainly because i was incapable of reading my own writing when taking notes.

needless to say studying for exams was pretty much reading the textbook word for word like a fucking autist and walking into the exam.

do people seriously take notes?

It's the biggest waste of time imaginable. Other than marking down some special topic or reference, you're a million time better off just paying full attention during lecture and then solving problems at home.

If I don't take notes, the lecture just seem to take ages.

The advantage of taking notes, for me, is that I have a quick reference to look off of when I'm doing problems, instead of wasting time searching through the book. ymmv

Some guys just need to write things down to understand or remeber them.

Yes, rarely we're all different.

What are you studying and what year are you? Every advanced class I've taken the professors all lecture out of what appears to be their own college notes. Why would you shoot yourself in the leg and not copy the shit down? Unless you're in freshman level courses and the shit is trivial, I don't see how writing down what's on the blackboard is wasting time. As long as you're matching the professors speed then you are wasting 0 time writing. Unless you can't think and write at the same time? Most students find that they think more clearly when they're writing their thoughts down.

>job opening
you are in school for the wrong reason faggot

>Group mate introduced herself
>I introduced myself
>Forgot her name this exact moment because of autism and automatic thought that people aren't important and all these acts don't have any significance
>Don't talk to her any more because of shame

*I even flinched when she started talking to me

>giving a fuck when people try to copy your work

>Professor tells us to work on homework in groups and check with each other if we did it right
>Still work alone and refuse to let others see my work.

>hee hee my friends on Veeky Forums are gonna love this!!!

Nobody likes you, no one cares.