amazon.com/Allen-Carrs-Easy-Stop-Smoking/dp/0615482155
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dont buy cigarettes

also, quality thread etc.

?

Never had a problem with it, but I've heard good things about Alan Carr's book:

amazon.com/Allen-Carrs-Easy-Stop-Smoking/dp/0615482155

champix

You just gotta do it. Read Marcus Aurelius and then whip your ass into shape.

>cigarette thread
>Veeky Forums
nice

stop smoking

Alan Carr is a fucking shit. Guilt trip nigger.

Wowwwww i get it now

fucking losers

Free will ain't free.

>addicted to something that barely even gives you a buzz
>we're the losers
lol k

Replying is the sincerest form of loserdom :)

Well then keep doing it, loser.

why would you want to quit an activity where you are literally reincarnated every time you take part.

wot

>past 10 posts and not a single overly vehement hate spewn anti smoker post
this has never happened

chewing tobacco?

Just stop it, idiot. What are you? a drug addict?

I quit over two years. You just have to realize that the last cigarette youre looking for will never come. There won't be a cigarette that satisfies you forever, you just need to quit. Also the health benefits from quitting are amazing. No more chest pains in bed, you get to walk up the stairs without feeling like honey boo boo, your skin doesnt look like a boot leather gas station employee anymore, you can breath without your lungs hurting. Also you stop smelling like shit and start to realize that you actually smell quite oppressive in public. Your cum will be healthier, whiter, and more voluminous. Your girlfriend might actually enjoy sucking you off without pretending that she likes it. And if no girlfriend, you definitely increase your chances by quitting. Just stop. Literally that's it.

What are you, like thirty?
I smoke and none of that happens to me. Although I might smell, but my non-smoking friends tell me I don't.

Oh and you'll live longer. Lung cancer is a bitch. Just assume you'll get it because you probably will

Lol you smell like shit, trust me. Your friends don't notice it because you're damaging their nostrils.

Freedom ain't not free.

0. Say intention to yourself
1. An urge appears in your mind
2. You discard the idea of buying, walking, opening, lighting, smoking, inhaling
3. Go back to what you were doing before
4. Go back to zero

Yeah I quit after 10 years from his book. It honestly helped don't even miss it all been about 5 months

WHY IS THIS THREAD UP FOR 4 FUCKING HOURS?

WHERE ARE OUR JANITORS?

It's about Allen Carr's book. Fuckwit

Why would you want to? I either smoke a pipe or a cigar.

a handful of posts after the OP does not justify OP making an offtopic worthless thread