Drinks for the Day and What They Say

What is your favorite drink for nearly any time of the day? Mine is the gin and tonic, for sure.

Also, what do you think that choice "says" about you? For me, I think it means I'm an overly self-conscious prick who tries too hard to be ironic.

Beer. Liquor is for faggots.

You're a huge fucking faggot

White russian which means I should get easy on diaries imo

single malt, neat.

I'm old and tired and sick of everything and just want to drink something I like. And I like single malts.

Mug vodka.

It says I like my pizza cold, and with double anchovies.

Whisky soda for me. I like that they are refreshing, easy to drink, savoury and have less calories than beer.
But I think they make me look a little bit like a fag who can't drink neat whisky

drink gin, ice, cucumber and maybe a simple syrup
you tasteless faggot

I make a martini and just shovel olives in my mouth from the jar while I drink it

I think it means I identify with people who while blasted off their ass on hard liquor watch Frasier from their couch in their underwear after not showering for a week while eating condiments from the fridge, it's the ultimate fusion of high urban living and trash

Cheap larger from Aldi

Non alcoholic I'd have to go with water but my go to daily man's drink is bourbon neat

Scotch on ice.
Muh "noh yer eyrish shite"
Muh "Whisky, not whiskey"
Muh "acquired taste"

Bellini :3

I used to put whisky in my coffee during the day when I had a day job.

I moved back to Brazil and I work in IT consulting (remote) so now I just buy cachaça (51) and drink shots of that. Anytime, all the time.

This, pretty much. Once you fully grow up and live an adult life beer is just a beverage. Soon smoking a little pot will be no more offensive than smoking a cigarette and my life will be perfect.

long island
says i don't like any of these individually, but i don't mind them when they're all contained in the same place. kinda like minorities.

>what do you think that choice "says" about you?

You've recently reached the age where you can consume alcohol legally and are still adjusting to having a choice about what you drink. Gin and tonic sounds sophisticated and adult-like plus it just tastes like liquor with soda so it's easy to drink.

shots of cheap gold-dark rum
says I'm a degenerate alcoholic with little will to live

Bourbon basil smash, it's the perfect mix of sour, sweet, and a little earthy/herbal.

Every mixed drink posts I see, I'll post the same damn thing.
Moscow Mules are a delight to drink, and can keep you drinking all day.

Vodka
Ginger beer
Lime
Mint
And of course the staple copper mug

Jack and Coke if I'm in a casual situation in which I'm expected to drink

Mint julep if I'm in a formal situation in which I'm expected to drink

All alcohol tastes vaguely like vomit.

>be 14 pretending like i'm 40

I don't know what you want from me, my man.

All alcohol tastes like someone poured dishsoap into a glass and charged $3.50 for it.

If you weren't 14 you'd know that people would respect you if you straight up told them you don't drink more than if you pretended to enjoy drinking due to peer pressure.

Jalapeno infused Titos vodka and Topo Chicho mineral water.

Thank you Sergeant O'Malley, now I, too, DARE to resist drugs and alcohol.

But really, are you autistic? What part of being the guy at the bar or wedding that feels the need to point themselves out as a teetotaler garners respect?

Fuck im addicted to Mule.
That shit is so refreshing

Preach it brother. It's one of the most refreshing and re-energizing drinks I've come across to date. It's like it's not even a mixed drink, just some tropical shit you drink while you're sitting beach side on some sunny coast line trying to get away from it all. Mules are something special. They aren't your typical mixer, it's like life being drawn back into your body after having been through weeks of agonizing work.