Biology vs physics vs chemistry

biology vs physics vs chemistry

discuss

Phys>Chem>Bio

without Engineers they'd all still be stuck in the Stone Age so engineering> all

math > all
I know you probably never learned this in engineering class, but the > symbol means "greater than", not "less than".

if there were no real scientists coming up with equations then engineers would be left sucking their own dicks because no equations into which they can plug numbers into.

Name one (in the last 100 years)

> implying engineers need equations
Never seen the Roman ruins in Europe have you?

>ruins
As expected from engineers without scientists to teach them shit.

fact. end of discussion

>Implying physical chemistry isn't the perfect mix of stamp collecting and fundamental understanding

All are valid science subjects. Some offer more practical applications (chem and bio) whilst the other focuses more on fundamental understanding. There isnt a superior discipline, although biology attracts more brainlets due to less math.

What about biophysical chemistry?

All of them are useful and they're best when they work together. There is no 'vs'.

Chemistry is fucking retarded I'm taking General Chem right now and hate it so much I can't wait to finish this semester so I'll never have to deal with it again, hopefully when I take physics that'll be a different story. Good at math but suck at theory shit.

Shut up retard
nobody cares

I'd think this was a cancerous meme had I not seen so many brainlets struggle through basic chem.

By being relevant

Bio>Phys>Chem

Physics is GOAT

I can see why people hate on biology so much, but to me they're equally important because they can't fill each others gaps.

t. buttmad aspiring gentech/microbial biologist

>discipline vs. discipline
please stop
this board could be used to facilitate interdisciplinary collaboration, but instead...

Phys>Bio=Chem

Holy shit this so much

Those divisions belong to culture, not to the scientific method. Science is a single, coherent thing.

Biology is just applied chemistry,
Chemistry is just applied physics,
Physics is just applied math,
And math is just applied neuroscience.
Prove me wrong (you cannot).
/thread

Biology will pretty much eclipse everything else very soon in terms of useful results, so there you go.

math is in fact an applied philosophy

Pretty silly question since these are just human ways of dividing up resources to uncover the absolute truths of the universe but I'll bite.
>Chemistry>Physics>Biology

You could look at it historically seeing as chemistry was the first science when retards were trying to turn lead into gold with piss in a jar.
Historically most phys/bio achievements are due to advances in chemistry. No plastic = no electronics. That's my two cents god I'm tired.

>not being a biophysical chemist

Philosophy isn't even a thing.

/thread

>literally took everything from the Greeks

Why do you think the west collapsed so swiftly after division of Italia from Greece?

this tbqh family

kek biology is naturally the greatest.

it is the most complex physics and the most complex chemistry that make up life

as one of the greatest mathematicians and the absolute smartest man of all time once said:

"Those who think physics is harder than biology probably never understood either subject in the first place."
-John von Neumann

biology = stamp collecting
physics = science
chemistry = engineering

>most complex physics
lol no

>physics = science
lel