Preparing to slow-roast a chicken tonight. Am I doing it right?

Preparing to slow-roast a chicken tonight. Am I doing it right?

No, you should have cut the skin on either side of the spine, pulled it back and stuff the bacon under the skin. This shit is going to look retarded when you pull it.

Also bottom left looks like a painted toenail.

I can feel my left arm going numb just looking at this.

>Also bottom left looks like a painted toenail.

meal fucking ruined

>Le Meme bacon

if bacons a meme I don't want to be right

thats why you belong back over at reddit, bearded narwhal

jerking off the others in your circle pod

ever wondered why up and down votes are shaped like penises?

I eat bacon sandwiches every day. Two peices of delicious brioche bread, 15 strips of salty, perfect 'con, then a squirt of sriracha. Never gets old, its the sandwich of champions.

I call it the baconwich.

I call it bullshit.

you can't afford that on minimum wage.

anyone who can afford that is eating out every night to appease their hot sloot gf/wife.

the fact that you even consider eating that means you live alone, with little money, and enjoy that maybe once a week

hot bitches dont eat trash. hot bitches only care about money and value.

trash food = no hot bitch = no money/value

which means you're a fat lieing poor faggot

Food stamps.

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

confirmed poor faggot, i rest my case your honor

Im not even him but im a richfag and i live alone with the dog who i feed chicken breast and rice u jelly

nah, fucking your dog is your business m8

you can zoo if you want to, you can leave your species behind..

Hhahahahaha mad as fuk brah

>baconstrip and baconstrip and baconstrip and baconstrip and baconstrip and baconstrip and baconstrip and baconstrip and baconstrip and baconstrip and baconstrip and baconstrip and baconstrip and baconstrip and baconstrip and baconstrip and baconstrip and baconstrip and baconstrip and baconstrip and baconstrip and baconstrip and baconstrip and baconstrip

no, this is pathetic.

If you cover it in bacon, you're going to choke it. You're going to end up with a bird that takes too long to cook and ends up with a bunch of leathery bacon on the outside.

Put maybe one or two strips of bacon on the bird. Maybe stuff some inside, who fucking cares? But you're much better off cooking all that bacon separate and basting the bird with the liquid fat from the bacon.

OP is a retard. This bird is gonna be jank.

i want to see what it looks like cooked please

I used to have a shirt that said that. Someone stole it. So I stole their anal virginity.

it's funny cause it's true

15 strips of bacon? Jesus christ dude. I'll admit to eating the perfection of a baconwich every once in a while, but I only put 3 pieces on a roll?