Chemistry

Is there anything I can do using hydrogen peroxide to cause an explosion/cool reaction?

yeh it becomes super acidic if you mix it with vinegar

its even stronger than stomach acid so make sure to mix it in a metal bowl or pot. it'll eat right through a plastic bowl. also wear rubber dish washing gloves and safety glasses for obvious reasons

if you go to a party store you can get those super balloons, which can inflate super big. those use a different rubber than regular balloons and are resistant to acidic corrosion.

if you fill it into one of those balloons you can make a acid bomb to throw at cars or drop on people :D

Thanks bro, I'll have some fun with that

>put it in a balloon
...won't it burn through it?

It'd be even better if you add bleach

that way it will blind anyone it hits and they wont be able to see who did it :D

Mix with yeast in a bottle then screw the cap on. Hold infront of your face for best results.

careful with those edges son

This doesn't deserve it's own thread.
But is any of this shit legit

>Is there anything I can do using hydrogen peroxide to cause an explosion
Mix with some pool acid and acetone, and boil to dryness

Yup, the whole thing is accurate. Don't do the shit in red

Hydrogen peroxide and acetone with a HCl catalyst will make acetone peroxide, a sensitive high explosive.

(Note: Never make any explosive described as "sensitive".)

>don't do it

but now I want to do it because it doesn't say what it does... what the fuck could hair conditioner and hydrogen peroxide or tooth paste and bleach possibly do?

is bleach just chlorine?

oh yeah also don't click this

Kek

bleach and toothpaste is on there because people sometimes brush their teeth with a mix of both to whiten them

Beat me to it, except
>boil
Nah nigga, you gotta let that shit simmer.

>is bleach just chlorine?
isn't bleach NaOCl?

>mfw I clicked it

bleach is oxalic acid, moron

kek

H2O2 combined with bleach makes a wonderful fizzy foam that will briefly glow faintly in the dark as it creates tiny amounts of the rare singlet oxygen.

I'm pretty sure it can explode if its heated high enough. Not sure, don't quote me on that, but you should look it up for yourself.