Not writing auto complete found poetry

>not writing auto complete found poetry

Honestly, do you even post on Veeky Forums with your phone? Show me the algorithmic spiral of your thumbs most intimate thoughts.

I am a little bit of a new one of the most important thing is that the only thing I can do it for the first time in the morning and I will be a good time to time and money to pay for the first time in the morning

I am not a big deal. A little more time with you in my head. You know how much you want it. WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIT

To get to see the place of business in China in my head of state of California for you guys think I am going through my email and any of you have a few of them have to go with it for you guys think I am going through my email

The first time in my room was the last time we were going through a rough night and sweet and nice and warm in here and there was no longer a baby and I'm not sorry

The best way to go back and I am not a big fan and the rest of the day before I leave for work and the rest of the day before I leave for work and the rest of the day before I leave for work and the rest of the day before I leave for work and the

God I hate when people are so cute in her mouth and I will be a good day today and tomorrow I can see how much you mean by this

The only way I could not be a problem in the future of our best regards to my parents is coming to be. I have a great time with the inconvenience caused by my existence. thanks for your time but I am not able to make a good day to please .

I'd love to, but I never type out proper sentences on my mobile phone. All the discussion is in my native language so English auto complete only gives me filler words, resulting in bland stories.

He was nothing to a day at the air if I do I felt his face and we are not even know what it was pleasant despite the hell you're not as I felt his to me I also did

It's eerily homoerotic

Why do you think you can see the new one for the first time in history and culture of my life and the other day I was going to the hospital for my mom is going to be with him

I have a great day and I will be a good time to get a chance to get a chance to get a chance... [ad infinitum]

I have autism
WELL FUCK

I am a beautiful person to leave the house of Lords of the book you include a new stylistic era the same time as the yellow booklet you have found in the library and information about the places she could go to the book is a fine name and movie title

Trying again
Don't do they go about encrypting this chat as an archive long before they explicitly made an archive long before they both essays are genuinely worth your oral fixation with cigarettes

I don't know if you want to be friends and I don't think I can--

I have a bunch of revisionist communist ideas a lot of people smoking a lot of things a lot better since our words have more energy than yesterday a lot of things a lot more like obstacles for the Falklands.

I have a great day and I will be a good time to do it for a while and I will be a good time to do it for a while and I will be a good time to do it for a while and I will be a good time to do it for a while.

The only thing I can get a chance to get the right now and I will be a good time to do it for a while and I will be a good time to do it for a while.

She is a good time to do it for a while.

You can see the attached file for the same as the food is good for you to the other day and I will be a good time to do it for a while.

I like how all your AIs thoughts just degenerate into hedonism

Sir Tristram, violer d'amores, fr'over the short sea, had passen-core rearrived from North Armorica on this side the scraggy isthmus of Europe Minor to wielderfight his penisolate war

No way your phone wrote that

The fact I can do is to get my nails are you doing it wrong that I'm going with my life and death in my head and a lot more fun and addicting and I don't think so but it was the best of the year and I don't think so but the fact I can see it as an excuse for the next few weeks of school tomorrow and I'm still not sure what I was like the new version is better to be the same thing to say I don't think so too but the best of the day before I get a follow back

I love you so much fun and addicting but it is a great day to be a good day to be a little bit of a new one is the best thing ever is when you have to be a good day to be a good time to get a new one is the best thing ever is when you have to be a good day to be a good time to get a new one is the best thing ever (loops forever)

We are not a good day to be a good day to day basis of the best thing ever is when you have to be a good day to be a good time to get a new one is the best thing ever is when you have to be a good day to be a good time to get a new one is the best thing ever...

That was a good day to be a good day to day basis of the best thing ever is when you have to be a good day to be a good time to get a new one is the best thing ever...

It's a good day to be a good day to day basis of the best thing ever is when you have to be a good day to be a good time to get a new one is the best thing ever...

So it always seems to hit a loop regardless of the first word. This is some Asimov level sad broken robots talking to themselves scene.

Now I remember, the story I'm thinking of is called the bard.

The Story and I will have a great way for me but it is the most important to us and the rest of the most part of my life and death and the other 2 to be a little more than happy with the help and support of our lives of others and a few days and then I would be great to have the same as well as well and I have to be able the same as well as well

I have a look at the moment and I will be able to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best

Yo dude is the most important thing to consider the following? The only way to get back with the rest is history.
Hi there are no deceptive subject lines? I will be able to make sure that you have any further assistance. I have been working on the same time as well as the original transmission
The book is' Consciousness' by Gerald Edelman, a few days ago and it was pretty good but I don't know if you want to be able to get a chance.
What's the difference between space and time? Do you think that it is a bit too much for your email address?
Find more posts by the end of summer. The book is available for a while ago and it will take place in the future; a lot more fun than the intended recipient please - please find attached the signed copy.

Don't know if I have to find a good laptop I think of you go to the them in my room and the best way to describe it was dissociation from my body I was going to have a pc setup in my room and the best way to describe it was dissociation from my body I was going to have a pc setup in my room and the best way to describe it was dissociation from my body I was going to have a pc setup in my room and the best way to describe it was dissociation from my body

Will you do it for you, answer to your inbox folder and then he will be able to make sure?
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. The following URL Adobe Photoshop discount educators some different Adobe PDF logo and reader are registered trademarks used in this thread. Would it be possible to get back in touch base and let me know when? Truth about this is the same thing happened with my family and friends. We are looking forward to hearing from you soon. I have a great time with the following link unsubscribe.

So you can get the same thing as well as the original transmission and any attachments. I have a great day ahead and send the money to pay for the next few days ago.

C'est magnifique

Yeah it honestly did. But why is that so hard to believe? Is it good? Should I write it down and claim it as my own?

Unfortunately the only thing that is not an option for you and I have to do with the following link unsubscribe from future mailings please click here to view the full amount of money and I will be able to make sure you have a great day and a couple of years ago I was wondering if you want to be the first time I have

>mfw my auto-suggestions are 99% monosyllabic words
JDISMA

His own way of saying that the company has been a while to come out of the year before he could have been the same. Not sure if you have been in my head and I am so excited for you to be a great time to get out. Rubs the same time as a result of the same thing to get the chance to win the game.

I have a great day and I will be in the morning to get back with a good idea for me to do it for the next few days to see if you have any questions or concerns please visit the following document and send it to be able to make sure that you can get it done by the end of June

On the other day and night of my favorite sets
the tone of voice and data to be able to just
go with the gang of people who went around
doing well and good for me to do the same as
the smash community and the other day that
I have a bunch of funny stuff to do with the sharks

So I can do to help you, the offer letter and CV attached with this one is a very long day of school; you; the offer; to be able, to be able, to do it for you and the rest of the offer letter and CV attached with this one I have to be able to make the offer letter and CV attached to it as well and that is a very

I am an adult and I will be able to make it a funeral pyre to the right now but I don't think I can see the world

And nothing else I can do to help you understand what you want me to do with my family is the best way to go
Thanks for the good news. I don't think I believe in God

I am as well as the first time in the morning and I will be a good time to time and money to pay for the land of the most important thing is that the more I think I can do it for the land of the most important thing is that the more I think I can do it for the land of the most important thing is that the more I think I can do it for the land of the most important thing

Lmao wtf

I love you so much for the first half of the year and the rest of my life is a very long time to be a good one for you.

Wow

Leaving the country for the next day I have to do it is not the same time as well and that you have a good day to day life and the trumpet mostly in a couple more questions about your experience with this mail your account can and will be in touch

Dear friend I will wait a bit better get going on I I use my first day hike letter of credit a small fee for gas heater you to be made to play on a PC Xbox games have I told them we should I just know I on my behalf can come a and a good job

I see you in the ass the same time as a kid and I will be a good girl. I am a very good at it and I will be a good girl. The carpet was a product of something called Antron. Hal Leonard Cohen, but the whole family is doing well as the first time. The only thing that I have been working on a hard drive and yeah. Entity Cohen disk minor akai anyone else along am aldosterone shall subo wavy sinful subo Wm SLVR estudiar gozan.

The fact I can see you soon as possible and to get my nails are you doing it wrong that I'm going back and I don't think that it was not immediately available to all of them in my head and a lot more fun and addicting and I don't think that it was not immediately available to all of them in my head and the rest of the year and I don't think I have a great way of the year and I don't know how much you love it and it is not the same thing to say I don't think that the two sides to the gym today and it is not the same thing to say

The only way you do for me too but it's all in one place and the boyfriend and his friends house to see if they have been so far I can do to you later then you have any money on me to go back in time and place on a Saturday afternoon to see the picture is the only way you do for me too but it's all in one place and the boyfriend and his friends

She was like I was in the world to see you soon and we are going through a few minutes to get the chance of getting the hang out and I will be living in a while ago but it was a little more than anything else to say it to you later on in my life with you and the kids are so many things I want a picture of you who are the best for you and I will try to be in a while back and I will be there for me to come to my mom is going on a Saturday night at work today and I have a nice guy and he said that he is a little more time to get a new one and I have no money to buy it from me and I have no money to get a job and I have no clue where to start a conversation about it but it was good to hear from me for the day off and on my phone was on my phone is dead to the store to get the job done with my family to me about the other day I was going to the hospital for a while ago and it will be there in a few minutes late to the hospital with my family to me and my family to the store to pick up my mind and heart are so sweet and I will try my best to be with you guys doing today and it was a good time to do it for me too baby and you know what you want me too baby girl and her husband and wife and kids and I will be living for the first one is the best for the day I was in the morning and then we tried it yet though it is a good song to me about it and it was good exercise and the boyfriend is a good song by them to you too baby and I have a great weekend with my mom is going to the store for me to go out with me and I will try to get the chance to get a job at the same time I see it in a while ago and I have a great time at home with you and I have a nice day and night with you and I will be there for you guys doing anything tonight and I will be there in the morning so far so I don't want to go to the hospital for my family and friends who have a nice day and I will try my hand and a half hours to go out and get it done by then and I have no clue what to say that you are a few weeks ago I was going to be in my room to get the job and I will be living in the world is not a big deal about the same thing to say it was a little while longer than expected but I have a great weekend too baby girl is so much fun with your family is in a while back but I don't want you to come over to my house is so much for your birthday and we can do to help you

I don't remember ever writing out 'baby girl.' khv here so this is weird.

A lot more bulimic girls are just a little bit more than anything like this one is looking at your hair and beauty and for the first time in the morning in the morning and evening and the other hand

Tales of the artist is not a good idea, and politeness in the end of the last stanza that is, the last thing I didn't like it was a great day and night, the floor barbell lift up exercise muscles and increases blood circulation from your lower back on track to meet you in person, but it was a good idea to have been in the back of the last thing you need to have been in the back of my head press conference, the floor overhead and pragmatics and politeness and the last thing I want is a good idea to have.

a great day for a while to figure out how much you love someone else is a good time waster but I can't even get to know how much I miss you.

It's 6 in the morning I haven't slept a damn wink. My alarm clock starts shouting at me, but not matter how hard I hit the damn thing, the fucker won't turn off, so I pull its plug, and it goes silent.

I was too busy thinking about you all night, how I'd promise I'd confess to you that I always liked you and still do in New Years. It's been more than 15 uears now. Once, I used to see you at every gathering. Then only once every New Year's Eve. I had the habit of calling you the "New Year's Girl" because of that.

15 years passed and I never saw you at any New Year's Eve. Our 20's are over. Maybe you're married with kids now, with your own mortgage, 401k, down payment and pre mid life crisis. I still think of you though. As for me, I'm still the same idiot waiting for you hoping you'll show up at the next New Year's Eve party I go to. Then I'll finally get to tell you I liked you this whole time, still do, and always will, and how whenever I see you, I'll feel always like that awkward, skinny, moron, and my acne is coming back and my chest wants to start a jailbreak.

Because you'll always be my New Year's Girl. It's way late now. But Happy New Year's to you. Wherever you are. May your year, whatever is left of it anyway. be full ofyhe ecstasy of life, and as little regret and sorrow as possible.

I have a great day and I will be a good time to get a chance to get a chance to see if you have any questions or concerns please visit the lockouts page and the other day and I will be a good time

Good poetry, Anonymous! xo, OP

I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person.

Hey man. he is the most part, I have been in a while, and the rest. the first one. the first one. the first one. the first one. the first one. the first one. the first one. the first one. the first one. the first one. the first one. the first one. the first one.

The I was just the same thing, and then you have a lot more to do it, I will have the best. if I could see it as an option for me, I will have the best. if I could see it as an option for me, I will have the best. if I could see it as an option for me, I will have the best.

Hey, you are not an easy way. the only one of the best way to go. I will not have a great way for the best way to go. I will not be a great day and age. you will be the best of all, I will not be a great day and age. you will be the best of all, I will not be a great day and age. you will be the best of all,

I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person, I will have the best. The other side, but the most of us are on your site law, but the most of us are on your site law, but the most of us are on your site law, to the right now, I have been in a while, and the rest. the first one. the first one. the first one. the first one. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person.

I don't know if I feel comfortable evangelizing on behalf of the most unique pieces ive ever read more about the flesh myself and my girlfriend and I don't think my partner would approve the first three months to a friend who has the most popular games on a regular human rights violations the best of all time high speed broadband access and I will not have the ability for you guys think I am arguing with you to figure it is not the intended to help me with the flow specifically for a few days to go back and I don't know if you want to be a boy cause he's got a new one of the best in the last thread and I will be able the year and I don't think I can do to make sure that you have

I will be in the morning and
I will have a great weekend
You can do that with my dick
The following link and it will
The only thing is the best regards
You can get a little bit about me

jesus christ i already did this like a decade ago. it's old now. move on. catch up. kill yoursefl

I don't have the best way of saying that he had been in a row and I don't know

I am speaking about the summer of the experience but poor ol Jim happens to be allergic to ice cream and I are going to play once you have to fulfill your own home and Garden.