What's aesthetic Veeky Forums?

What's aesthetic Veeky Forums?

pretty sure that ass isn't female.

yeah that's a man butt. Gross OP.

What's so gross about the human body?

Fembois are superior to any female desu

It's drenched in impurity, artifical desires and plastic stimulation.

Only one thing isn't gross: The yet-to-be-unfrozen grasss of the arctics.

How many male asses does one need to see to tell the difference?

Everything? Do you know what comes out of vaginas? Disgusting

You plebs. Women are much pretty and as disgusting males (yuck) we must all try to become the most beautiful traps that we can.

Aesthetics are about looking pretty (like girls) and devoting our lives to God.

>t. numale leftist cuck

Being a passable trap is way too much work. I'd rather cum to the idea of dressing up than go through all that work

>itt: low test Bernie scum

>Only one thing isn't gross: The yet-to-be-unfrozen grasss of the arctics.
I'd read a novel about this

Lol that's H.C. Andersen, not Kierkegaard.

have you ever studied a human's mouth? how, in talking, it contorts itself wildly to pass stale breath over fetid rotting teeth?

snapcode?

reactionary muscular armoring and low test : bernie's little men :: reactionary muscular armoring and regular test : trump's little men

hillary's little men aren't so distinguishable by their test levels (low) so much as they are distinguishable by their closeted homosexuality

This person knows

Fit guys asses are way better than female asses.

>leftist detected

Not even close. I'm very conservative and I hate myself for wanting to pound a solid muscular man ass after we finish a sweaty workout. I really should just kill myself.

You are mentally ill

Why are you people so stupid and uneducated?

Not everything yas to be visually pleasing to be aesthetic

All danes look the same to me

That's lexee

Art is aesthetic

...Constantine?

The representation of different grades of the underlying metaphysical Will as expressed in the platonic ideas

Don't hate urself m8, you're spiritually pure and Greek, it's in fact the judeo-Christian mentality that's sick and should be despised

Does this shit make anyone else mad? Like, what the fuck do you faggots want from me? Okay, it looks like a lady butt. Like... what do you want from me? Just fucking stop.

Yes, surprisingly my time on Veeky Forums has made me more conservative than anything.

Also getting out of the liberal college bubble, being part of the real world, and paying taxes has been huge as well.

your post is so Veeky Forums

I thought I'd do more leg exercises since I spend so much time sitting at computer, and then discovered my buttocks are becoming rounder and softer and now I'm hooked on training my butt. This isn't gay, is it? I also kinda wanna try wear more feminine clothing that would emphasize my slim waistline and hips and grow my hair out, but that's clearly going overboard, I'm not into dudes, okay.

You're not suppose to be into dudes. You trick some stud into having a 3 way then you surprise him with your dick and he ends up crying in the corner while you fuck his girl friend.

Kek

DEEZ NUTS

Trappy sure isn't
>man committing suicide in spirit and destroying the beautiful body he had to imitate an ugly lesser form
>aesthetic
wew