Measuring Concentration

How do we measure concentration?

Analytical methods

It's impossible. But why does your drawings hand disappear? Is this the result of an artist's stereotypical anxiety about drawing hands?

We can measure concentration.
Not an answer.

lambert beer and shit

>We can measure concentration

Wow, sci is shit

I'm sorry, what was the question?

>Measure in grams
>convert to moles
>measure volume
>???

What kind of concentration are you talking about? Physical is density. Mental would, I guess, be given a metric of percentage of thought focused on the subject, which conceptually is fine but is practically impossible to measure.

moles of solute per liter solution

it depends on what you're measuring the concentration of. It requires very different equipment to measure the parts per million of boron in a rock vs. the number of bacteria per unit volume milliliter of water vs. the number of sluts per square kilometer

Be more specific.

>not using normality

Not sure, but I'm concentrating real hard on her ass.

They're usually measured in dozens of solute particles per foot*meter*inch of solvent

number of camp inmates
currently about 322 million

Measuring consciousness could be done by using electrons.

As electrons are observed they convert from a wave form superstate to a singular particle state, so hypothetically we could measure the subjects individual concentration by having them focus on an output of electrons in flow, then measure the amount which converted to a singular state verses the amount which remained in a wave state.

It would be a new application of the "double slide test".

Thanks for the question OP, I hope someone can devise a way to apply this hypothesis.

Credit this post if you do.
: )

Ghost in the shell, cloaking technology has been developed.

It is a great series.

Molarity = Moles of substnace / Volume of solution
in liters

>double threads

kys