Whats his endgame?

Whats his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K0-sR-CB570
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQfnnvZ_N3I
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/11769030/Impossible-rocket-drive-works-and-could-get-to-Moon-in-four-hours.html
sciencemag.org/news/2016/09/big-step-quantum-teleportation-won-t-bring-us-any-closer-star-trek-here-s-why
newscientist.com/article/2106326-quantum-teleportation-over-7-kilometres-of-cables-smashes-record/
phys.org/news/2014-09-quantum-teleportation.html#nRlv
physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/2015/feb/27/two-quantum-properties-teleported-together-for-first-time
proc-x.com/2015/09/mathematical-art-weaving-matrices/
youtube.com/watch?v=kCuR-NfGQ6w
youtube.com/watch?v=kMSgE62S6oo
geogebra.org/m/hnx5zAUV
quantumspatial.com/
quantumtuning.co.uk/
learninggis.com/learn-about-gis/gis-mapping-software/quantum-gis
docs.google.com/document/d/1MLwORid-_xJdigR0nAfHOqCnUUOSf3VECLFUWO5shzg/edit?usp=sharing
google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2016/10/01/was-spacexs-rocket-sabotaged/?source=dam
twitter.com/elonmusk/status/782043081021399040
youtube.com/watch?v=kSHUha9ABNY
youtube.com/watch?v=dQpGwnN3dfc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mars domination.

going to mars dude lmao

Change the world. Change the future.

Ein Volk.
Ein Reich.
Ein Stein.

>a large earthenware beer mug.
?

Bankruptcy.

Interplanetary emperor

Nobel prize

Making humans an interplanetary species

nice meme

the man is actually enough of an idiot to think the idea of permanent self-sustaining colonies on Mars is more than a futurist pipedream based on 1930s science fiction, for someone so successful it's remarkable

To fuck Amber Heard, apparently.

>colonize mars
>retires from being CEO of tesla and spacex
Now what? Mars will barely have anything going for it by the time he arrives. Maybe he will start up a company on Mars.

You really don't think the technology of today is sufficient to create a permanent colony on Mars? Can I ask why not?

a worthy pursuit

Is this real? I can't tell anymore.

Haha fuck man. Hard to tell.

White Flight, Hardmode.

>what is humour?

Terraform mars

cream pieing amber herd on mars

Clearly samefag.
Why wouldnt it be real? Is it so hard to believe that an incredibly wealthy man interested in space travel payed a large sum of money to ride in an airplane that similulates zero G? Stop shitposting and kill yourself. Your samefagging is on par with "thanks lorri" levels of cringe.

Helping humanity progress

Wow you're a fucking moron. This has nothing to do with Musk. It's about how her legs look unproportional.

A friendlier version of this: youtube.com/watch?v=K0-sR-CB570

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQfnnvZ_N3I

OHHHH MY FUCKING GOOOODDDDD ITS ELON MUSK
HES GONNA SAVE THE PLANET
WE'RE LIVING IN THE MATRIX
DAE WANNA GO TO MARS????

Yeah I could use some mars experience.

>Anonymous 10/01/16(Sat)13:10:48 No.8384253▶
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/11769030/Impossible-rocket-drive-works-and-could-get-to-Moon-in-four-hours.html

sciencemag.org/news/2016/09/big-step-quantum-teleportation-won-t-bring-us-any-closer-star-trek-here-s-why

newscientist.com/article/2106326-quantum-teleportation-over-7-kilometres-of-cables-smashes-record/

phys.org/news/2014-09-quantum-teleportation.html#nRlv

physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/2015/feb/27/two-quantum-properties-teleported-together-for-first-time

Bankruptcy.

proc-x.com/2015/09/mathematical-art-weaving-matrices/

youtube.com/watch?v=kCuR-NfGQ6w

youtube.com/watch?v=kMSgE62S6oo
geogebra.org/m/hnx5zAUV

quantumspatial.com/

quantumtuning.co.uk/

learninggis.com/learn-about-gis/gis-mapping-software/quantum-gis

docs.google.com/document/d/1MLwORid-_xJdigR0nAfHOqCnUUOSf3VECLFUWO5shzg/edit?usp=sharing

It is true that Elon Musk hates black people?

no, tesla was black.

when he goes completely bananas and evil and they make a movie about him, mads mikkelsen should play him

yes but hell never say it out loud
>not until he enslaves them for labour in mars colonies as supreme emperor of interplanetary super-civilization

He is going to move a million, hot, young, Northern European White women to Mars
Impregnate all of them
Release a genetic virus on Earth
Killing all humans
After a generation, they return
Peace, harmony, utopia
An all white world

Amen

he jewish tho

The fuck you talking about you stupid poltard?

the Presidency

Still pretty certain that mishap was sabotage.

google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2016/10/01/was-spacexs-rocket-sabotaged/?source=dam

Doesn't even have to be ULA, could easily be one dude who didn't want that payload to succeed. He'll the failure of that launch could have been set in motion sometime before it even reached the pad.

An AMA on the SpaceX subreddit.
twitter.com/elonmusk/status/782043081021399040

>what is his opening
>what is his midgame
Lrn2chess fgt pls

Im going to ask him what his end game is lel

why was he such a Veeky Forums meme back then?

youtube.com/watch?v=kSHUha9ABNY

>tfw I get on the spaceship before he takes off
I'd probably make him the primadonna of the harem

How is "thanks lori" cringe?

It's nothing "egotistical" related nor circlejerk. Yet this thread is full of brainlets who dream without acting.

Not before I impregnate his women.

I don't see why people shit on him

creating a mars colony would lead to advancements that could eventually mean space colonization

if we don't get off this rock we are fucked as a species

Solar system domination

I like him.

maintain and/or extend overt hairline

haha it fits perfectly

Why terraform Mars when we can stay here and terraform Earth?

Death

Pussy. He just wants to get supermodel pussy.

What did he mean by this?

Colonies have to be self sustaining. Mars is a waterless, airless planet with extreme temperatures. There's no sustainability. There's no carbon, water or atmospheric cycles.

His endgame is the fulfillment of the Word of the lamb. Hence the latest engine name.

Musk is not an evil person - he has no interest in killing anyone. If anything, he's trying to save as many as possible before the evil actions of a few powerful and selfish people will attempt to destroy everything on Earth.
Musk is only here to prevent this, and to save as many from giving into the evil as possible.

The lamb is not a wolf. It does not attack. The lamb showed the path to salvation through the Word. The only judgment is that which is made by you - whether to accept the Word of the lamb, or to accept the institutions of the New Babylon, the fate of which is known.

The Word of the lamb has nothing to do with any institutionalized religion - those had been distorted beyond imagination over the millennia, and used as a form of fulfilling selfish desires of a few, which only contribute to the rise of the New Babylon.
And it is a falsehood that most of those who are here on Earth will go to "hell" (whatever that is supposed to denote) - it is a lie spread by the false religions of the rising New Babylon.

The New Babylon will surely remain strong and even peaceful for some time. But the ideals of evil which it is based on will not make it remain such.

Wait till we can mine H2O asteroids.

very real

holy shit

>alopecia now becomes the norm in young males
>utopia

youtube.com/watch?v=dQpGwnN3dfc

I can Imagine him doing a massive talk like this right after the mct leaves Earth for Mars in 2026 with humans on board and Veeky Forums shitting them selves.

TED won't exist in 2023

He's comparing someone's tweet to the Rorschach test.

Where the fuck are his legs then?

Musk will soon use his martian base to create a space virus, thus gaining full control over the universe after a finite amount of time. He will then proceed to synchronize all the entities into a gigantic neuronal network as a new host for his brain. After computing all the laws of physics, he will metamorphose himself into a super giant universe-sized megastructure in order to hack the simulated multiverse. After being reborn in the outer-layered universe he will persist and repeat his plan, like he was doing all along.

If you don't believe it will happen, then it just means you won't be one of those who will make it happen.

Pessimists never EVER archieved anything great in this world. Reflect upon that for a minute.

/thread

Dream on, Mars Man