Tfw genius but lazy

>tfw genius but lazy

Doubt it

tfw you are surrounded by people of above average intelligence who style themselves as geniuses

No such thing

tfw youre actually like +3 standard deviations iq at least but too poor for an official test to prove it

nice try mr. sheklstein

same

You mean crazy, but wishing you were insane.

I am 2 standard deviations but even I am smart enough to realize that it would only serve to appeal to your ego

Means nothing. Back in highschool as part of our schools Honors Initiative Program they gave those of us in the top of our class (don't remember how many) the option to take an IQ test, paid for by the school. I took it senior year and scored a 134, which if I remember is near genius level, and have the papers to prove it. Can't put on my job applications, can't talk to people about it because they'll think I'm a sperging jackass, and it serves me no purpose.

You're not special, but here, have a nataliapost.

shouldn't that be a comfy blanketed pic not an angry pepe? genius and lazy is comfy as hell: more time for books.

That's a transcendental Pepe.

Conforming to normal rules of intelligence is not genius, and most that we've called genius have attributed their achievements to effort and building on the achievements of others.

nice dubs but that pepe looks nothing like emerson =/

Had one my freshman year. They didn't tell me mine, but it got me into the honors classes.

How old were you when you were tested? I was a pretty clever kid at 14, at least comparatively. But the years went on and it seems like I just get stupider and stupider.

I wonder how much a person's I changed in adolescence. When they measure the IQ of a 14 yr old born in March, they measure it against other 14 year olds who took the same test at the same age down to the month. At least that's what I remember the psychologist telling me.

People say you mature until your late twenties, so an IQ test at fourteen or even seventeen would mean very little in a few years time.

>They didn't tell me mine, but it got me into the honors classes.
Why lie? Schools don't give IQ tests to put you into classes lol.

>tfw genius but born into low income family
>now eternally resentful
>walk around with a cynical dignity
>act like I deserve more than I do

Yes they do.

It was 2 "gifted" classed a day where we could work on personsalized projects. I used it to take math and science classes above my year level. It's why I graduated 6 months early.

Got tested at age 7 because I was (honestly not to brag) really, exceptionally smart.
Luckily, the rife anti-intellectualism in the UK drummed that out of me pretty quickly. Now I'm a 20 y/o pseud with ambitions well above his station, convinced I'm still a genius with nothing to show for it. Rule fucking Britannia.

so you're a cunt, you mean?

What if I told you all that being a genius with no proof, is the same as not being a genius?

>prove me wrong

yeah but its not my fault. everyday i see people with more than me despite being much more stupid than me.

Pretty much.
At least there's the vain hope that future generations will discover and venerate my work.

you know how many places will take their credit card numbers only, and the pin or security code are at most 4 digits more? maybe you're not so smart.

this is why no one likes you btw
7 billion people in the world. nobodies gonna care unless you give them reason to

Fuck you

I'm a high minded individual. Theft is below me