What is the Donald Trump of literature? I want to get into literature

What is the Donald Trump of literature? I want to get into literature.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yL7UStivFHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When SJWs and liberal 'news' (see: blogs) sources complain about a film, it usually means it's good. I wasn't going to see suicide squad because I thought the trailers looked like shit, but I think I might now.

Be careful, if you keep up being a contrarian you'll end up looking like this

This level of contrarianism is actually quite impressive. Good job

Wow you guys are so smart! XD XD

Contrarianism is a natural cultural paradigm that shifts back and forth, every single industrialized society that has been studied has experienced this. It's not wrong nor is it naive to have Contrarian views, they naturally take a foothold in society when said society swings too far one way and gets fucked up.

You tell 'em user. Go and watch Suicide Squad! Get the large bag of popcorn with a large Soda! Sit back, munch and enjoy that movie! You are the antidote to modernity!

Wow such contrarianism which consists of paying to see a pleb film

Who brought up contrarianism? It wasn't me, it was the two anons who replied to me. If you are one of those two anons, how can you first claim I am only trying to be Contrarian, and then now claim that it is not Contrarian at all to see the movie for previously mentioned reasons?

Are you literally Ignatius J Reilly?

Sick book reference dude. Are you literally James Joyce with those subtle allusions?

>literally

include me in the screencap

You're too close to see it. Come back later with a clear head and see the bigger picture.

>it's not wrong or naive to have contrarian views
>they naturally take a foothold when said society swings too far one way

It's kinda dumb though because it makes predicting how you will react to certain events stupidly simple for anyone who wants to manipulate you. I'd say public opinion within societies "naturally" swing too far one way or the other because this weakness is exploitable in the majority of people.

>full on damage control

>It's kinda dumb though because it makes predicting how you will react to certain events stupidly simple for anyone who wants to manipulate you

You're telling me you base your views on how likely you are to be manipulated? The question is rhetorical by the way, you don't. We don't consciously choose our views and beliefs in case you're thinking that.

So it isn't you fault that you're a contrarian. You were defending contrarianism here if you remember. I guess there are no consequences for anything. Aren't you special?

The first two statements you made are true, but you last two sentences are unrelated and don't make sense. Are you trying to form a point?

I haven't read Man Without Qualities, but LA Review of Books recently had an article likening Trump to a character from that text. It was a good article.

Hmph. I thought Gears of War was a shit series. It had framerate problems all the way through the series, unpardonable in a multiplayer shooter

Why the fuck do they hate DC so damn much

You aren't going to get a proper answer because they'll be immediately accused of being /pol/.

Read Pynchon, especially Inherent Vice and Vineland. In that order. It's got a really cool 70s-80s feel. I've got an uncle with a major hard-on for /k/ shit and old issues of Soldier of Fortune and they're the only real literature he has ever read and enjoyed, so as a Trump frump you'll probably enjoy it too.

>not Veeky Forumserally

No, it's a pretty shit movie regardless of who you vote for.

Tucker Max for you, OP.

what does DC have to do with /pol/

Honestly this mindset pisses me off

No, not everyone who dislikes Donald Trump dislikes Suicide Squad. Not everyone who likes Donald Trump likes Chinese Dota. This us vs them mentality is just disgusting, a Trump supporter and a nonTrump supporter have the same chance of disliking Suicide Squad.

Probably any YA novel since both the genre and Trump appeal to retards.

If sjw and liberals complain, it means the movie needs more diversity and faggotry. Its not a gauge of how good the cinematography, actor play or the story is.

youtube.com/watch?v=yL7UStivFHY

>a fucking wii collection

This user gets it

Because DC has a really folky view of heros and villains, morality and shit.

In the past it was simple, but now it's almost defiant

Capital; it's all about capitalism, how it works and stuff like that. You'd like it.

>contrarianism has existed throughout time

damn really made me think

Don't forget to sage, report and hide pol threads guys.

OP will have 30 days to reflect on his actions.