Is there a confirmed way to stop having wet dreams?

is there a confirmed way to stop having wet dreams?
no broscience pls

Why would you want to stop?

I've been trying to have them for years now.

Turn 14

Get sum boipucci you fucking FAGGOT.

they feel like a waste and I don't like cleaning up after them
I'm 19 but I read guys can have them all their lives as long as they're producing sperm
for the next couple of months I won't be able to have sex regularly so there's that

Cleaning up? Is this a meme? I would just cum in my boxers when i was 12. I found masturbation at 13 and never again did i get to fuck my 2nd grade teacher

masturbate

fap 3 times a day.
I've never had a wet dream before.

I don't want to

>retarded

I'd call you gay but even the faggots aren't that bad.

I fap way less regularly and I also have never had a wet dream. I'd say that once every 3 or 4 days would be enough

I don't think I've ever had a wet dream

At least can't remember

Castrate yourself

>not liking wet dreams

Nigger... where do I even begin. Other than actual sex, wet dreams are god tier. Had one last week.It's like advanced VR sex... shit is cash son.

Whenever I'm having a wet dream I realize I'm dreaming and immediately snap out of it. My mind is like "Getting it on? Yeah, right. No."

Without jerking off, how do stop ejaculating while unconscious?

Damn that sucks man. I tend to realize I am in a dream as well, but my penis takes over, and does the opposite of you.

You don't, and that's why it's so dangerous. It can result in severe dehydration as you leak out like a perforated bottle.

The only way to stop wet dreams is to masturbate once a day or once a week at the most.

>It can result in severe dehydration as you leak out like a perforated bottle.
It's not /leaking/, fortunately. I can usually feel it when it occurs as it brings me half out of sleep and it's pretty brief. I guess I'll just cope with it if masturbating is the only alternative. My drive is so low that that's not an appealing option.

Masturbate or have sex.

i have maybe 1 or 2 a month at 28. Its good and bad. I dream vividly also, so i usually try to control my dreams in general. Sexytime explosions usually happen when im not in control, and when i am i just edge for a while then fly the fuck away and skateboard down skyscrapers and shit

what worked for me was not being a sexually frustrated preteen

Castration.

I fap 6 times a day and still get wet dreams. It's a curse.

not being a 13 year old

Not for me. Every single time I start doing shit in the dream, I cum literally in seconds and wake up immediately, feeling next to nothing in terms of pleasure, just disgust and annoyance knowing that I'm cumming in my pants and that I'm going to have to get out of bed to clean up.

have sex

>disgust and annoyance knowing that I'm cumming in my pants and that I'm going to have to get out of bed to clean up
Sounds pretty humiliating.
Tell me more

never had one

ill trade u

Just fap every single day. Why would you want to stop having wet dreams?

Why would it be humiliating? It's not like I make any noise, so no one knows. I just get up, throw my underwear in the hamper, and go back to bed. Or get in the shower if it's time to get up anyways.

Wear a condom when u sleep

I've never had one. I can never not touch myself long enough to do so.