Thoughts?

thoughts?

thoughts conclude: you're a curious racist

racism isn't intrinsically bad

/pol/ detected

>First pic is the largest land mass on the planet
>Second pic is a dead empire a fraction of a fraction of the size of what it's being compared to
>First pic is current day cherrypicked internet hut
>Second pic is 600bc
>Second pic is modern day Iraq
>First pic could literally be in the same region as second pic
you /pol/tards will churn out anything as a propaganda graphic these days

O boi this thread is really going nowhere fast

Jesus I hope you wake up dead tomorrow. No one will miss you.

Read a book.

Jared Diamond talks about how different races are more/less efficient

>loving nigger cock so much you wish a funposter death

chill out man jeez

When you live in the tropics and have warm weather and food everywhere you don't need to develop as much technology as someone who lives in the middle of a fucking desert.

babylonian cgi is so painfully pixelated, they should have just drawn one box not 50,000. i'm glad i live in 2016, i can only see one or two misplaced ones in the africa images. you should really ask /v/ tho

I am black

The second pic probably didn't even exist so its a moot point

Also apparently architecture is the only thing indication for how good a civilization is. In which case all bow down to the Arab master race

Arabs never had a cool colossus

you're a stupid cunt m8, that's all

that looks like a very uncomfortable way to stand.
no wonder he got tired and left.

Dubai's gaudy as fuck. Reminds me of a capitalist version of Speer's designs--just take an existing building, make it twice as large, and stick a swastika on top.

Also, sage and delete. Thread is not about literature. Thread isn't even really about architecture.

nice ad hominem fallacy.
doesn't make you any less stupid.
especially if you're just a shitposting white boy.

obviously he's a shitposting white boy, black people can't read

You're comparing photographs of the poorest area of Africa with an artistic imagination of the richest area of the Iron Age.

I am black.

Veeky Forums - literature
that means books

what did you just write then?

How do you guys have the gall to complain about liberals being a festering cancer pushing their agenda everywhere when you come to a fucking literature board to spread your bullshit

Me:

It gets the breeze to sweep all the spots

no, you wrote "I am black."

Get over it.
I am black, and I prefer to be hated by a retarded thought like race, than to be pitied.
I think all races should go their own way.

No it doesn't

why are the idiot containment threads always about architecture?

to a post that read "black people don't read", yes.

i'm glad human civilization has grown less pretentious. I am not a fan of contemporary pseduo-utopian architecture.

*can't*

Babylonians were black

D-Do the Hottentot women still exist?

No, they were punished by the gods for their hubris

damn. you got me. I guess we can't.
I just couldn't fathom the complexities of your posts, each one is more profound than the last. you are truly, irrevocably, superior. you should go back to /pol/ now and brag about your newfound validation.
/thread

kek

you gotta learn to laugh dude

I guess you couldn't pick up my tone through text but I'm definitely not taking this very seriously

>hubris
oh fuck they were into anal too? jdimsa

Everything is a text dude.

Not that user, but your tone sounded like a woman trying to end an argument where she was wrong and exaggerating and now also wants to feel hurt and injured by how she was "bullied" into being wrong. Just judging that one post b/c I can't be fucked to review the quote chain, but, user's right: unstick those panties and you'll have more fun, missy.

oh. that's a lot of oddly specific context.
but nah, I'm a guy

What have you built, op?

you argue like a girl trying not to cry tho

u really cant read huh

i'm on a phone, multitasking. petting dogs n shit.

I am

African isn't a race.

nice thread

>Babylonians were black

Dark skin are not blacks. Blacks never creates civilization and never were accepted by any civilization, they were used, just used. Make them respectable is a recent utopia.

I am black

kek, no wonder you can't argue for shit on the internet. You need to post your tits or feet with every "argument" if you want to get the same reaction to the dumbass things you say IRL. Your other option is to stop being shit, if you don't want people pointing out you're a dumbass.

>some nigger is unironically getting this triggered over an obvious pol shitposter

Really makes you think....