"No New Information Added"

Where did this meme start, and is it even accurate?

Damn, that really made me increase my information

Also, checked

Chekem

it doesn't matter, please don't post threads like these

Doesn't RNA replicate with itself?

Jews convinced Protestants that evolution and science was just a Jesuit plot to get them.

Evolution is an incomplete theory some people will always remain skeptical

Somehow some creationists started this "new information" thing that's horribly wrong, and now constantly compare findings to this "new information" basis.

Some people manage a highly motivated sort of skepticism in the face of overwhelming evidence.

Nice.

kek has spoken. evolution is a lie.

Motherfucking CHECKED
Kek (PBUH) is with us

No matter how you organize the books in the library, the ones that are there are the ones that are there. Throughout the library's history, someone bought new books. Someone else took books out of circulation and sold or trashed them.

You can make up all the stories you want to about the criteria of why some books were bought and why some books were taken out, but the only thing that matters is the books that are there. Doesn't really matter how much information is in the books. That's just another story.
That is the story of the evolution of a library.

It means they're fucking faggots who have no idea how natural selection works.

If I get Dubs, I'll shill for trump

To my knowledge, the largest genome belongs to the amoeba, so therefore, to a creationist, it follows that the amoeba is the most complex form of life; but this is clearly false.

It'snot really just natural selection.
It's more like idiots that don't know how mutation and DNA works and how natural selection and genetic drift interact with that.

Wtf I hate finches now

>Complain that macro-evolution is an unobserved mechanism so is an unsuitable explanation of the current diversity of animals.
>Suggest instead that the diversity is generated by intelligent design, also an unobserved mechanism.

Shit understanding of genetics desu. if you have a frameshift mutation that causes what would have been a stop codon to become a coding codon, would that be a gain in information from a loss of information?

Also, bases are just chemicals. They can be produced artificially in the right circumstances and can be polymerised without no intelligent design.

Information is present in arrangement of matter. No physical law forbids matter arrangements from becoming more complex locally.

Except that's wrong and one of the ways that plants speciate is by ploidy where a parent produces offspring with multiple copies of their genetic data. While it is usually fatal in animals, ploidy can still happen.