Other urls found in this thread:

4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv
16personalities.com/free-personality-test
politicalcompass.org/test
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post a link and we can prove its legitimacy

Hey, at least you're not dependent.

4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv

It's not BS, but self-diagnosis is. Checking those symptoms is how those personality disorders are diagnosed, but they're meant to be discovered by a professional.

Look at that, all zeros!

If this thread isn't going anywhere I suggest bumping with more tests.

bdsmtest.org/index.php

something Veeky Forums related

Well shit.

This is a meme, r-right guys

>This is a meme, r-right guys
Ubuntu? Yes

Are you trying to rustle my jimmies

kek
Seriously though, you're all very ill and should seek help.

what lit character am i

Yes all mental illnesses are actually memes

sasuke

K.
You're very... Kafkaesque.

>character
You are Zizek in Hypersphere

what lit character am i

>Antisocial: Moderate
No lit characters here.

Looks like all that shit advice I give here is gonna haunt me.

I'm sure you could take a perfectly normal person and they would still score high on this test.

>so these tests are bullshit rate

?

>do people describe you as X
>I don't talk to people

i know how to act like a normie when im not feeling crippling depression/anxiety desu

>tfw the most mentally healthy person on Veeky Forums

>People with this disorder feel extreme discomfort with maintaining close relationships with people,
>mainly because they think that their peers harbor negative thoughts towards them

This is fucking with me hard, because I seriously do think people say and think negative things about me. If they actually didn't like me then it wouldn't be a disorder, right?

I have no friends and barely talk to anyone. It only makes sense that they really don't like me, and if that was the case my paranoid would be justified and therefore not be paranoia. Seems logical to me, but if I really did have a disorder then I would be thinking the same thing...

Yes it's a fucking meme. You are schizoid/schizotypal AND histrionic? Those are disorders with very conflicting symptoms and anybody with half a clue about personality disorders would dismiss this.

Me too, I can melt into norminess
But I always over conscious the conversations thinking the people around me are retarded and I'm great or that I want to die right now

narcissitic master race :^)

The fact that it's fucking with you so hard, reaffirms paranoid tendencies (?).

But I'm better then u
asshole

it's because perfectly normal people don't exist, everyone is a bit crazy

lol

>paranoid, schizoid, schizotypal, ocd: high
>antisocial: moderate
>everything else: low

idk, could just be lli tbqh.. or autism

based

>battery is yellow
just kill yourself

Guess I'm more normal than most people on Veeky Forums

This is my Dante's Inferno test
Not surprising considering I'm agnostic

high-functioning fuck up?

lel whats your secret?

Wow nice gets mane

I have my issues
Last year I was in therapy

I feel slightly better now.

normie here cant really confirm whether its accurate or not

that's what makes you the least mentally healthy

My dudes

Humor

i only have humor only my manic episodes
maybe i should take pills but sam hyde said they are bad

I took pills for a bit. I stopped.

why

being edgy is not cool

I-I'm not edgy!

Post em lads, we're already wasting a space a better thread could have used, why stop now?

See me punks.

I feel like I'm probably more fucked up than this but not in any way evaluated by the test

Yeah, it's nonsense

I'm terribly narcissistic. I litterally spend at least half an hour looking at myself in the mirror everyday

links for each test?

A number of reasons. I felt numbed out, parents discouraged me, I thought "feeling" would be better. I started taking more psychedelics. I wanted to beat whatevet plagues me by myself. I still do. It's hard.

4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv

bdsmtest.org/index.php

16personalities.com/free-personality-test

politicalcompass.org/test

>by myself
>taking psychedelics
lad...

I know I know. I'm lost and lonely.

i fell for the psychedelics meme too, lad
srsly considering falling for the ssri meme now
good riddance

Have you tried dmt? The reason i've turned to psychedelic experimentation was because i felt it wasn't as much a palliative measure as my ssris were. It allow(s/ed) me to confront particular issues and traumas in new, abstract ways. If anything, it made me feel as if those things were disparate and not a part of me, not the substrate of who I am. I try to be as rational as I can throughout the trip. That said, I haven't touched them in months because of a botched DMT trip that really left me shaken.

>I feel like I'm probably more fucked up than this but not in any way evaluated by the test

Im the third (You) and I feel completely same

I basically never had competent relationship with a woman even though I manipulated a psychiatric patient into loving me for 4 years

no but i did acid 4 times
i think psychedelics, basically, let you look at yourself like if you were looking someone else, so you can see in which thing you are fucking up and bla bla bla.
they also can make you belive lots of stupid shit and can make mental fuckery like anxiety and so on bloom.

damn

I think it's accurate, except for
>Antisocial
>Moderate

I'm hypersensitive and my empathy is sometimes crippling.

>empathy
Leftist propaganda

This is pop psychology and not used by the mainstream mental health industry.

>Ubuntu MATE

I spent more time than I should finishing your shitty tests

Jesus Fucking Christ, I think I'm getting a hint.

The information pages on schizoid and schizotypal are exact descriptors of me.

Things are looking good for me, though.

anyone that subjects themselves to these tests is clearly mentally disturbed

>subjects himself

Wanna swap? I'm neurologically sound, but I'm also in the ninth level of hell.

I think I'd rather be a temporary loner than spend eternity being chewed by Satan.

Are you sure? It's actually pretty cool.

wew

also everyone who is neurotypical and/or not politically centre, kys

>political compass test
Kill yourself.
>centrist
Sorry. Kill yourself, m'sir.

/pol/ get out, the point is to have fun and meme

I got "high" on Violent but I've literally never caused intentional physical pain on someone or something.

u mean under the cold winds generated by the flapping of his wings

Thank you for making me feel even worse about myself, Veeky Forums.

lol

why are you me?

INTP-A libertarian here. Am I an actual robot ?

I'm just like you, except I'm not a robot, and I'm basically insane according to the test. Also I'm INFP or INTP depending on the test.

That's me.

At least you aren't a 21st century schizoid man.

There's always a silver lining. It's just that it's really small. And not really visible.

>/pol/
What.

You should know that politics is too complicated to make a graph of.

The test itself is horrible, with spooks built right in.

Nothin I didn't know before

fucking based

I'd like to think that these tests are quite good at making a mountain out of a molehill

Because if they are right, that really scares me

Welcome to my world.

But I can't deny the fact that part of me wants that test to be true. I feel like if it weren't that would be denying a part of my psyche. It's like feeling that you are depressed and actually wanting to be so, so it doesn't feel like you're making it up.

I do understand what you mean, because my responses were honest and the results correspond to some extent to how I feel. I know that I am - regardless of the test - not that well of ; but at the same time, I don't also want the results to be completely accurate, just so I have a bit of hope that I can fix myself and stop feeling so down all the time.

I understand what you mean by depression ; but, similarly, always feeling down gets exhausting and goes against what I would like to be doing something. That's why I hope the results aren't completely true : just so I can, hopefully, one day, be a little bit more normal and do what I like.