Bizarre / experimental lit

I'm looking for other authors with similar styles as these posted. Especially Burroughs, Beckett, Yeats and Bukowski and the three novellas represented

(others in mind Pessoa, Wittgenstein, Baudelaire, Sam Pink, Pynchon, Joyce, etc.)

Also, feel free to use the thread to discuss all kinds of complex, weird, experimental, etc. literature.

>Bizarre / experimental lit
>Camus
please read/lurk for at least a year before posting

www.activeabuse.com

check this out. modern day james joyce?

>wittgenstein
>experimental lit
is the holy bible experimental lit too?

No, no. The thread title is kinda just there to catch attention on the "subject".

Camus is totally normal, so is Wittgenstein. I'm only looking to similar authors to them. But i usually used it to describe Burroughs and Beckett, which is more on what style im looking for.

The others are others that I also enjoy.
idk, I explained badly. And yeah, I lurk here a lot.

Read Ballard

Juan Goysoto - Quarantine
Finnegans Wake
Gaddis
Gass
Celine

Ballard, especially The Atrocity Exhibition (and Crash to a lesser extent).

I have read a couple of his short prose and didn't really catch my attention. I'll try it out again, though!
Finnegans Wake ofc
Celine I read Voyage.
Thanks too.

Gaddis I feel it's one of those authors I should already have read but haven't got up with.

>mocking up your favorite books in photoshop and then covering them in visual noise
god you disgust me. it seems clear you use "experimental art" as an identity. did you listen to post rock or vaporwave while you photoshopped this?

Are you me?

I recommend Barthelme's 60 stories.

>Juan Goysoto - Quarantine

The only result I get for this is links to Veeky Forums threads. l m a o

I don't get the mocking part.
I grabbed the images as they were and made it in like 3 seconds, idk what you mean about "experimental art" which in itself i don't consider to be a variant or subgenre or anything of art, it's inexistent.

All art is experimental in a sense, but what I referred to on the title was experimental as the approach / process to make the books and the outcome.

If you want to help me find a few books to read, then fine, if not i'm sorry to have disturbed you. Good night.

Yes I'm you. Any specific titles? A bunch of them show up, for Barthelme.

I don't think the two first were serious in itself, just joking i guess.

The novel Sixty Stories by Donald Barthelme.

Oh, sorry, I just looked up 'stories' without the sixty (I kinda ignored it because you wrote it as a number, sorry).

Thanks, looks really good

it's Goytisolo

Whoops

I was spelling the author's last name wrong

Pic related Here's what it looks like and is

Have you read Kafka, OP? If you like him, check out Bruno Schulz.

Flann O'Brien is strange, but also pretty funny.

Comte de Lautréamont's "Songs of Maldoror" was a big influence on the Surrealists.

Yeah, I really like his anxious atmospheres.

A friend gifted At Swim-Two-Birds just a few days ago and said i'd love it. I'm really digging it so far.

Songs of Maldoror has been on my to-do list but I always get thrown away out of it for some reason, guess i'll have to ease it up.

Thanks!

this is the best recommendation

>I should already have read but haven't got up with.
It is. He is an influence on most off the writers you mention, so...

JR is better than teh Reconing, btw