Redpill general

Are there any philosophical works, essays, or fiction that even attempt to approach the white genocide we are around us?

And I'm not talking the cuck Marxist 'muh ebul capitalism creating a nongendered and multiethnic workforce' but something describing the (((deliberate))) effort to breed out whiteness altogether.

Is breivik and the unabomber the way to go here? Only redpilled readings, thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/
unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2009/01/gentle-introduction-to-unqualified.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Considering Brevik was a zionist and Unabomber was a naturalist anarchist atheist etc. etc. I don't really know what you mean by redpilled. Overall if you only want to read things that confirm your worldview you should probably kill yourself instead.

I'm talking about systematic effort of the leftists in power to promote degeneracy, interracial relationships, immigration, feminism etc

Breivik ad the unabomber, and even Elliot Rodger had that spot on

The intellectual arm of the "redpill" is primarily based on neoreactionary or "dark enlightenment" (*tip*) thought as outlined by Curtis Yarvin, aka Moldbug.

His blog Unqualified Reservations is the most famous example:

unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/

>"There's another worrier," said my attorney. "He's probably all cranked up on speed."
>"Yeah, you should have given him some reds."
>"Reds wouldn't help a pig like that," he said. >"To hell with him. We have a lot of business to take care of, before we can get on the road."
>"I'd like to get hold of some priests' robes," I said. "They might come in handy in Las Vegas."
Those kinds of reds?

have you ever tried degeneracy, interracial relationships, immigration, feminism etc? there pretty great, don't knock the new wave until you try it

No, I'm against degeneracy, you retard.

I told you i was redpilled already

Degeneracy was invented by a Jew called Max Nordau who also founded the World Zionist Organization. Just sayin'

Basically this. Beyond the neoreactionaries (Curtis Yarvin, Nick Land, Stephan Molyneux) there really aren't any attempts to make "the red pill" ideology even slightly intelligent.

Maybe this will satisfy you:
unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2009/01/gentle-introduction-to-unqualified.html

Note: Yarvin is not only against the "degenerate" things you listed but against the Enlightenment and democracy as well.

I know (((they're))) pulling the strings, retard. Most people are bluepilled to it, however.

Just like you.

Either this is a terrible impersonation of a /pol/itician, or you fell for the memes

This is very obvious bait.

Holy fuck you sound stupid. Max might have popularized the use of the word in the fin de siècle period, but the concept existed long before that. See Vico, for instance. Or read the Satyricon for a depiction of an Empire on its last legs,

it's /tv/ or /mu/ pretending there're worse non-readers than them because they want to hang out with readers without having to read a book

This. /pol/ are actually the most intellectual board

Are you denying that whites are being bred out of existence? Can you say that with a straight face when you look around you?

>Vico
You mean when he quotes Bacon? lol, you twit, he even gives you the source in the text and it's nothing to do with degenerate art like Nordau and Nordau's impact on the term. Nordau doesn't even popularise it, because Zola's got a much broader reading audience.
>Satyricon
>Empire on its last legs
holy shit do you think the Roman Empire ended with Aurelius? holy fucking shit man.

lol

/pol/ doesn't read anything but genre shit. they're more likely to give us a thesis on tolkien or YA general than to give us a thesis on traditionalist conservatism.

No. I've been on that board for awhile, but I left it and came here due to the influx of man-children and teenagers.

>t. Achmed

Theodor Adorno's Minima Moralia lays out his ten point plan to annihilate the white race. It was written for his (((inner circle))) so it is much easier to read than his other works because he's not trying to hide anything, so I'd start there.

"Someone disagrees with me?! I better try to discredit him by using buzzwords. I'm not like SJWs at all hahah no, they're fucking stupid"

>Adorno
I see why you life has been reduced to this thread, user. All that time, and it's never coming back. Nietzsche was familiar with Carlyle who had invented the term "dismal science". Adorno wasn't.

Junkie, Dopefiend, Jesus' Son, Lithium, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, and Requiem for a Dream are all excellent books on drug abuse.

can vouch. Disco Bloodbath is good too, but it's mostly about ketamine which isn't red so I didn't want to add it.

>redpill

I seriously believe if everyone who used that term would be rounded up, lined up, and then shot, Veeky Forums would get better.

>“What do you say we take him right on over to Building One and buzz him with EST while we're at it—that way not waste the extra Seconal?
One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest. Loads of red pills.

Is the only thing you've achieved in life being white? Why do you care so much about the abstract concept of the "white race" and people who are only tangential related to you? You are probably an insecure little faggot who feels the need to be part of something bigger then himself because you cant accept the meaningless nature of your existence. Fuck you and your paranoid wet dreams about being a opressed by the almighty mick, and end your suffering by hanging yourself with the nearest lamppost.

Ted's works are not racist in nature. They are anti-technology.

>self-hating leftist detected

Pizarnik died of a Seconal overdose. He's Argentinian though and a poet so you'll have to learn a language.

It isn't even used outside of trolling /leftypol/ any more, and they fall for it every time.

Don't forget Lovecraft, they love him too.

Defend yourself mister "savior of the white race"... oh wait, you can't because deep down you know I'm right.

Mailer's The White Negro is all about him being addicted to red pills, pot, and jazz.

who created western civilization, the single greatest civilization of all time?

whites

I think we're all over looking the classic: Valley of the Dolls by Jacqueline Susann is exactly what you're looking for, OP.
All the dexedrine and seconal you could dream of

>/pol/ faggots looking for books to make their retarded beliefs sound plausible

Fuck off, idiot. The whole notion of a white genocide is laughably wrong, and reflects a massive self-pitying victim complex on the part of white people, who still control almost all the money and power in the world.

>((()))
>white

nice one

Does On The Road count because it's was written on red pills or is this a case of death of the author?

*tips brightly dyed bread*

If On The Road counts because it was written on speed, then all of WH Auden counts.

Ok faggot, indo European have made many contrabutions to human history, but have YOU done anything of note? Why do the achievements of people that are barley related to even matter to you? You are insecure little faggot and attaching yourself to other people's achivements makes your dick feel good. You are no better that the we wuz faggots and the NOI, admit it.

Auden definitely counts, he was necking dexedrine and seconal like it was oxygen.

Muriel Spark got hooked on red pills too, come to think of it, and she didn't even know she was going mad from them when she had her breakdown. She came out alright though.