Por Veeky Forums ^.^

por Veeky Forums ^.^

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.philosophersguild.com/images/P/0492.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

god I fucking hate this kind of shit

literally only people who don't know math buy these for people that do in some vain attempt at connecting

if you want to connect with me try learning basic fucking algebra first don't buy some fucking shit cup some cunt made because she watched Interstellar and learned that LOVE IS THE ANSWER

fuck normies

This. Oh wow, high school math equations that everyone was forced to learn. How nerdy. This is as cancerous as the normies who get the Harry Potter triangle tattooed on themselves because they're such nerds xDDDD

> Harry Potter triangle
you are the cancer.

Turn your autism down a notch, kid.

/thread

God it makes me so hard seeing people get so triggered and butt flustered.

Nice try

but if you were actually autism you wouldn't be trying this hard to be look autism

>literally only people who don't know math buy these for people that do in some vain attempt at connecting
My dad bought me a fucking shirt that says "YOU R-O-R' GET ORGANIC CHEMISTRY OR YOU DON'T" and I wear it sometimes under a hoodie just to be polite

>"user, isn't it hot in this lecture hall?"
>i- i have a cold, senpai

very true desu

Something that the posters don't seem to be appreciating about the image is that, at a glance, the graphs appear to actually be to-scale with one another. If true this is a credit to the designer.

>some cunt made because she watched Interstellar and learned that LOVE IS THE ANSWER
It's a Beatles reference you mong, what does this have to do with Interstellar?

>"YOU ETHER GET ORGANIC CHEMISTRY ALKOXIDE YOU DONT"

In the movie the final twist is that "Love is the fifth dimension". You mong

>all these specific values like 9, -2, -3
Why? Just why?

Wasn't it gravity? I haven't watched the movie, but I read some analysis somewhere that said that it was gravity in the final twist, but apparently people thought it was love or some shit.

>all these specific values like 9, -2, -3

I'd be lying if I said that didn't bother me. It'd still be dumb but it'd be far better without them.

There's nothing like that in the movie.

Pretty much. Time was another dimension that you could walk through, gravity rippled through time, and it could be navigated through "love".

>Pretty much.

Weasel words don't make it true. You happen to be full of shit.

>Mom buys you silly math shirt as a nice gesture
>"GOD how much do you not care about me? We learned this shit in high school trig last year. How unimportant am i to you? Why don't you spend months out of your life learning about stuff that doesn't interest you in order to please me? I'm IMPORTANT"
kys

see

You can achieve the same effect with more general curves, besides, you can do the scaling on the axis themselves.

I'm a graphics programmer and I wish I had a mug like that with all kind of shapes because that would be actually useful

Somebody hasnt had a decent BJ in a while

lol, caring about movies... how much pleb can you get?

So hard to do this in reality

it's like you don't even like math user!!

Wowza! It's a goddamn mug, a cute one at that. Just because you've taken a semester of calculus 2 doesn't make everything not written in pure greek moronic.

QFT

2 good friends of mine got me this nug for my birthday

cdn.philosophersguild.com/images/P/0492.jpg

i drink my coffee in it every morning

Hey fag, watch people around you. Nobody wants to 'connect' with you. If you noticed people try very hard not to be in the same room as you are.
Btw, if you think you know math, you don't.

How narcissistic that you think everyone is trying to get your attention.