What causes one to be gay scientifically?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3539525/Gay-pride-Two-male-lions-spotted-mating-Botswana-safari-park-ignoring-pregnant-lioness.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

free will

just look at all the people in prison who turn gay

faggotry

Adding the word science behind your gender shitpost does not make it science.

liking dick

Being fucked up in the head but what are you going to do about it.

The original mental illness cause identified by 19th century psychologists was known Sexual Inversion.

Im gonna fuck u desu

Explain

Inferior DNA trying to save humanity by self destructing.

scientists don't know... if they did they would be creating ass loads of gay rats and monkeys n shit

If I give me a good explain ill promise to kill myself haha!

DSM 1 used sexual inversion as a mental illness rather than defining a bunch of rare non binary preferences like homosexuality, pedosexuality, zoophilia, paraphilia, etc and it was basically defined as believing you had or attempting to recreate sexual traits that actually belong to the opposite sex.

That sounds like tranny shit btfo

It was the more efficient precursor to transsexualism that got outdated with new terminology to protect people's feelings, kind of like how you they had to tear down all the unisex bathrooms, for all the new gender inclusive bathrooms.

I dont care about bathroom I just like and pussy why dont everyone like this doc?

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE

Gay lions...

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3539525/Gay-pride-Two-male-lions-spotted-mating-Botswana-safari-park-ignoring-pregnant-lioness.html

that's quite a point.

hormones in the milk these fags drank as a child

You like to fuck guys but you use measurable and falsifiable claims for reaching your conclusion.

Genetics + developmental influences. What causes preferences for certain types of girls? What causes any sexual preference? None is better than the other.

What stops someone from being gay, scientifically?

well, castration is probably not the option you are looking for.

Perhaps with teachings from birth.

Good point

T gondi is a parasite that doesn't know what to do in humans because they are the incorrect host. It's just as likely to make you obsessed with dick as it is to make you obsessed with chili cheeseburgers. More likely it will just cause some minor brain damage somewhere totally random or give you a stroke or something completely unrelated to sexuality.

I think it's just modern bathing availability. People discover they like their assholes and have more power to do something about it without it being totally disgusting than they did hundreds of years ago. Seriously assholes can do some fucking amazing things but you got to wash dat shit.

parasites in incorrect hosts typically do fucking nothing

I hate the sci janitors so goddamn much.

This is a sfw board.

Delet this

It does enough of something we gave the disease a name. Doesn't turn you gay though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis

Who surfs Veeky Forums at work???

Not him but tbqh I always have a Veeky Forums tab open at work.

When my code is compiling (takes like 10-30 seconds) I always quickly refresh the front page and see if there is anything that is interesting, or check if I have a (you) in a thread I am already participating.

That is in casual days. In more busy days I like to make a numbered list of tasks I have to do and every time I am done with one of them I refresh the front page and/or check the threads I am already participating in.

It helps with keeping me sane. I hate getting sleepy so mixing it up with code then shitposting then code then shitposting then code then shitposting helps a lot. This is why I am fucking glad my job has me tied to a computer.

T. gondii doesn't seem so bad desu