>ace the tests
>remember I'm actually in a shit uni

don't meme my life or my life's son like this ever again

I feel you man
>talking to upenn student
>remember I couldn't get into ivy league

Theres always your postdoc lads, don't fret

It doesn't matter.

You should be thankful you live in the US. It literally is a privilege.
>live in the middle east
>all unis shit tier.
>study math in shit tier uni
am I wasting my time?

>professors remember my name immediately because much higher grades than other people
>remember I'm going to a state university
>remember I'm not going to get into medicine like I want to because I'm mentally ill
>wonder why I haven't suicided yet
What do you do when you realize you're not ever going to accomplish anything you've wanted in life because you drew the short straw?

Sharif is really good at engineering and lots of graduate depts in the US recruit from it due to the amount of Persian diaspora in US STEM

That doesn't really help my case, I'm not allowed to travel to Iran.

Help me meditate Sci Bros I need to focus please help me you geniuses

Did you not get into Technion?

>tfw prof says test average was a F
>the test wasn't hard
>get test back and have an A
>how did so many people fail this shit?
>I'm surrounded by unmotivated brainlets

lol at going to state schools

This is upper division E&M btw and so everyone in my class, except for one math major, is a physics major. All the brainlets should be gone by now. Hopefully this class pushes them all out. I'll feel a little bit better about my program.

The Hebrew University is pretty good for math

I went to a prestigious community college (kek) that serves as a feeder school for top tier UCs and lowtier Ivys, and the tests there were harder than in UC Berkeley, right now

This is for EE/CS

I actually study there
Technion is literally a meme school, only good if you want to get an engineering degree and go straight into the workforce

De Anza? That's where I went

white ppl aren't allowed into ivy league schools

Yes they are. They just have to do much more than people with brown skin.

I am unironically smart but stupidly picked the nearest university to me. It is seen as acceptable by people in general but is literally shit. The irony of non elite schools is that they have much easier and lower content courses than elite universities but they still have much higher failure rates. Which is incredible because the courses were so easy.

I felt extremely bitter about going to the university (I also disliked the subject and had zero interest in it) and eventually put in the bare minimum effort to pass and got a 2.1.

It really pissed me off to know that people at other universities were surrounded by smart people and doing challenging work. I overheard a student at my university saying that people who go to the library were weirdos (this was before they opened the new normie filled shiny library)

Is De Anza related to Foothill College at all? I took some classes online there. Much more accessible than my local CC and had good professors.

yeah man dey be opressin' us!

>fail the tests
>remember I'm actually in a shit uni

>ace all tests ever with minimal or no studying
>remember that there are people a lot smarter than me and i'm basically the 5'11" of intelligence