So is ChainLink just DUDE WEED LMAO coin of crypto?

So is ChainLink just DUDE WEED LMAO coin of crypto?

Attached: zFAWhta.png (763x875, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3141203
helpguide.org/articles/mental-disorders/schizophrenia-treatment-and-self-help.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

copy of this paper?

bump

do you have a link to this paper? I have a friend working at a chain marijuana company in Colorado. He is in upper management. The company he works for is very integrated and manages everything from cultivation to sale. Still, they do buy from other cultivators and they sell to other retailers. I would love to make a presentation to his company regarding this.

Why does weed need to be on the blockchain? Internet of things? Wtf is this? Fakest paper if I've ever seen one

supply chain management, logistics is a massive industry that people take for granted. no wonder you dont even know what iot refers to.

Here's a link since OP is a retard papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3141203

go to the reddit

>data in the supply chain must be securely transferred to the blockchain.
the first fucking sentence you brain dead mutant. you are a stupid piece of shit.

fuck u

pro tip, research and google the author of this paper. you will be more than surprised.

Attached: stsergey.png (640x640, 1.05M)

How much Link do you think he's holding?

Attached: Richard_Thompson_Ainsworth_photo_vertical.jpg (285x342, 24K)

can't find it, I'm not really a reddit user, please post the link here

see

You are absolutely a retard. Posting an image of a text file and refusing to link the original.
Fuck yourself

DYOR faggot. Everything in life you want handed on a silver platter?

the author is definatley a link marine and you can just imagine him chain smoking weed and writing this while all his mates lounge around, smoke weed and nod yea man

Attached: smo.gif (500x282, 404K)

You want everyone to pay attention to you even though your thread is garbage?

DUDE WEED LMAO

Attached: Canada.gif (563x317, 1.34M)

Nope but I would like to kick your fucking ass.

I'd like to see you try faggot. Sage

Attached: right here buddy.jpg (540x699, 155K)

oh so now you got your boyfriend in the thread ?
Fucking faggots. Go back to /hm/

Don't worry Brendan, we can fight real soon

Ok better be there nigga

>Hey I started this thread! But if you ask me anything about the topic I started you BETTER DYOR!
Newfags like you need to shut the fuck up lurk more

helpguide.org/articles/mental-disorders/schizophrenia-treatment-and-self-help.htm

A great paper... sort of bad for the end consumers but it's a cool application

faggot