>>8390423

start with solon

Other urls found in this thread:

everydayfeminism.com/2016/07/cis-men-socialized-to-be-abusive/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i mean, salon.com

maybe you do, but didn't.

shut the fuck up

I think I might call the authorities since you are not a Veeky Forums citizen and should be deported back to /pol/

>book readers scare me
>greek readers especially
daaaaaaaaw and still you come to Veeky Forums you brave little soul

what the hell

i thought we were shitposting

why are you getting weird about it

don't get freaked out, baby, we're just getting started. how about i lend you the benefit of my citizenship status in exchange for your sweet hairless thighs?

>this article

>What Is Citizenship?

>Being a US citizen means that a person has >a United States passport

that's absolutely false.

>Because undocumented people don’t have citizenship, they’re considered invisible and non-existent, which means that the government can get away with torture, hyper incarceration, and deportation without the events ever making the news, because technically, the people suffering don’t exist.

no..

Some recs for you.

>Everybody poops.

This is a good book that will teach young minds like yourself how to deal with shitty situations and not rely on other people to take care of them for you.

>The diary of Anne Frank

Even though she was a privileged white girl who got free housing when approximately 0.0 of black and transgender bodies got free housing in her country, this book will help explain a lot about what it's like to be considered less than a citizen.

>The laws of the united States volume 2

This simple book will provide you with the laws on Immigration and natural citizenship that are simultaneously racist because they exist and racist if they are taken away, because they would victimize latina bodies.

>How to kill yourself 101

This most important book will inform you that you are a waste of space and you should go fuck yourself for shitposting here.

>"an unrest where an unarmed Black man is killed at five times the rate to an unarmed white man"

Yeah and they are killed by other black men.

What I really dislike is these people believe the right things, i.e. that everyone deserves a decent life and their status in whatever place they inhabit should not effect this, and that usually states are rather nasty oppressive institutions, but god damn they are so bad at portraying a humanistic goal humanely.
Hemmmingway does a better job with his 'Under communism there will be no-one called don'
'I thought every man would call himself don' dialogue, and Hemmmmmmmmmmmingway was a triple bastard.

I don't understand how they reason for that "undocumented people" claim.
The people doing the crimes are citizens under the law of the country either way.

She obviously meant killed by the cops, fems don't ever bring up the black on black thing.

But I mean, if cops are deciding to shoot pissed of black people, on crack or whatever, more often than they are willing to shoot white people who are just as pissed off, on Meth or whatever, that is a problem.

Usually they call them undocumented because they didn't really have a choice in the matter of being brought her.

She says (unearned) next to the part where she says born with, which infuriates me, but it's true that some people didnt really have a choice and getting mad at them for something they had no part in is just like blaming white skin for slavery.

apples and oranges

black on black is crime
police on black is oppression

Are you saying that law and order can be discontinued as long as your racial demographic has problems with gang violence and homicide?

Are you saying that it's ok to treat black people more severely, ergo killing them just because black criminals exist?

What about hispanic police on black criminals?

guy i don't agree with the shit. its just the logic they use

isn't police-on-black rather happy not to intrude too much on black-on-black crime, though?

>Because undocumented people don’t have citizenship, they’re considered invisible and non-existent, which means that the government can get away with torture, hyper incarceration, and deportation without the events ever making the news, because technically, the people suffering don’t exist.
Dying.

what do you mean

Black people do not get killed more than white people by cops.

Its true. Black on black is crime. They don't deny that it is crime, they just pretend it doesn't exist.

Police killing black people more because they suspect they are more dangerous still scares the black people who aren't criminals, which is still not most of them.

You shouldn't be blamed for what people of your skin color did.

They are disproportionately more likely to be killed by cops than whites.

Same as they are disproportionately commiting more crime than whites.

>Police killing black people more
And you were doing so good too!

No, compared to the crime rates they are less likely to be shot.

if you're black and don't dress like a nigger and act like a normal fucking person, you have literally nothing to fear around cops

everydayfeminism.com/2016/07/cis-men-socialized-to-be-abusive/

:O

>Police killing black people more often.

Go be a grammar fag somewhere else. Don't you have a sffg thread to go in and shit on?