Look, it's not that bad

Seriously, give it a go and it'll open your eyes.

WHY DON'T YOU START OFF THE DISCUSSION INSTEAD OF JUST POSTING MEME BOOKS WITH THE EQUIVALENT OF 'WOW REALLY MAKES YOU THINK', 'WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?' ETC.

What did you like about it? Tell me why it has literary value for you.

sage

It transformed me from a ragey betacuck just like you into a much better person. The philosophies of Rand and Evola led me to stop caring about others as much and made me put myself at number one. This new mindset has helped me accomplish more in 2 years than the past decade but I wouldn't expect someone like you to understand.

Good story, awful morals.

I actually agree with you.

I am for rugged individualism. Nothing is more despicable to me than the notion of equality.

I do not want to live in a world where I am considered morally equal to nonwhites and women

The morals are fine, they just cant be applied to every situation. Within the context of the story I dont really see the issue with them.

>tfw when I almost bought a copy of this book when I was like eleven cuz there was a documentray about ayn on tv one night and I liked bioshock but didnt understand it

Wew, dodged a fucking bullet there. I could have been an objectivist

I'm a non white. Still agree with me?

If you accept that you're different from whites and is better off with your own people in your own countries, then we're just fine.

How would you feel if I told you I only date white women?

I'd feel sad to see women being brainwashed into engaging in bestiality.

Rest assured that the day of the rope will come

I don't like prose that reads like concrete and a philosophy that thinks a ruling ideologue can say all, be transparent, but not be combated. It's perverse.

Next.

>Wew, dodged a fucking bullet there. I could have been an objectivist

>thinks reading Atlas Shrugged will turn him into an Objectivist

Impressionable faggot, kys

This is just sad. I see alot of guys here complain about how they can't get girls or get a date and and it's exactly this cynical, negative persona that drives people away.I like white girls and they date me because they're attracted, not because of "brainwashing". To anyone here who wants to have a better social life, drop the anger.

P.s. I'm not even a nigger lmao

idk man I'm pretty sure most folk are impressionable at eleven which if you'd read my post properly you'd realize was that age at which I considered buying a copy of Atlas Shrugged.

Jesus Christ, the illiteracy. And on a literature board too of all places.

p.s. i am a nigger and cuck white men around america.

I'd rather organize the revolution with communists of all races rather than just white communists thanks.

Do you veiw yourself as equal to other white men or does it depend on the individual?

>not because of "brainwashing".

The liberal media complex definitely has resulted in black people being afforded extra privileges that they wouldn't have had if they were of a different ethnicity.

>I do not want to live in a world where I am considered morally equal to nonwhites and women

Then you might want to commit suicide now because things aren't going to change anytime soon

I'm asian famerino

THE DRAGON RISES