ITT your favorite Books and why you hate women

ITT your favorite Books and why you hate women.

My favorite book is Lord of the Flies and I hate women because of their shameless exploitation of the sexual revolution, which they blew out of proportion thanks to their many beta providers and inherently degenerate nature. It has been over 50 years ago, yet you're still using it as an excuse to be controlling whores ALL THE TIME: the insane manipulation of media, the casual sex, the atrocities you're committing against mankind with the rights men GAVE you thanks to your beta "friends" in the Western world.
Everyone knows what you're doing and you've been doing in these 50 years, the only reason this spiral of silence still exists today is because you'd be called a sexist, a virgin, you'd be be ostracized from society.
Can you imagine a male whore being excused because 90 years ago a woman attempted to hurt his whore feelings after making a poor decision? It would be inexcusable, but then again sluts have their friends in the West who love to increase their infinitesimally tiny chances at having sex by tugging at whore's heartstrings.
I'm fucking sick and tired of your slimeball tactics. If you really have the support of people in the western hemisphere then are you still wasting no effort to influence and manipulate public opinione, sluts?

Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything, never felt that magnetic admiration to someone who was great at something, wanted to imitate and ultimately defeat him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist to post on Veeky Forums. Occupy space. pass the time.

You're bored, as usual, posting about your fucking dislikes and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be bitter and cunty and petty toward other people. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, shallow, boring. You spent the last six hours reading kinda-interesting plebbit stories about people who made interesting buildings for their populace or some stupid bullshit that you think is interesting and you may say is interesting but you're not really sure if it's really interesting. You're just fucking sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a moist hole between your ears that guarantees you'll at some point have to get up and move around and perform physical labor to support yourself.

And then you see women, over in some corner, having fun. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of their consciousnesses merely sitting in their thick skull and revolving around itself, they are imbuing their conscious energy and intentionality into external objects, crafts, goals, projects. All the bitterness and cuntiness you feel nonstop seems to be absent from them, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who defeated them.These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found purpose in a purposeless universe.

And your gaze turns back on itself, on your self, and you realise you've never had that.You can never have it. So you sit down, you post on Veeky Forums, and you fucking ruin your life, the whole fucking thing. The five seconds of attention you get will be worth destroying it.Because you're failure OP.

ROASTED
TOASTED
GHOSTED

RIPPED
SKIPPED
FLIPPED

BLOWN OUT
NO DOUBT
GET OUT

MRA NECKBEARDS BTFOOOOOOO

lazy edit of the original

B T F O
T
F
O

Go to sleep /r9k/

My favourite book is The Magic Mountain and I love women because I'm not a faggot like OP.

0.02 has been deposited in your cuckount

Stay mad perma-virgin.

my favorite book is don quijote.
im a girl
now what

Post your feet

this desu

I second this.

>3 requests for feet within 2 minutes
Is this a meme?

My favorite book is the glass bead game.

I'm not fond of majority of women but I don't hate all women as a whole. The most important people in my life are women. But then again one of the worst people in my life is a woman.

Yes

>The most important people in my life are women. But then again one of the worst people in my life is a woman.
Congratz, you're a male.

Is there a test online you can take to find out if you're a misogynist? Like a certifiable misogynist, not what Tumblr considers soggy knees. I think too much time here has had an effect on my psyche.

You forgot to state why you hate women. That.

My favourite book is Thus Spoke Zarathustra, and I don't hate women.

I hate disloyalty, which can present itself in any individual. I hate my own jealousy/insecurity, which are purely down to me. I hate that I'm pretty ugly, which is just the hand I was dealt in life - even if it depresses me somewhat, in that I rarely (once or twice a year) get any genuine female interest. I don't blame the women who show me none, however. If I was a girl, I wouldn't find me that attractive either - inside or out.

I also hate judging an entire sex/gender, as if they can be generalized.

Fucking nu-male beta cuck.

Take the red pill.

>groups of people can't be generalized

What is it with this fucking idiotic meme? In the actual Dawkins sense of a meme.

Any group can be generalized, even two identical groups or two groups of randomly selected individuals, because they still have traits in common, or traits that are relatively distinct from the general population.

But virtually any group with major similarities can definitely and obviously be generalized. People from the same town will obviously have certain behaviours in common. That is where accents and local tastes and etc. come from. People from the same country, the same ethnic group, anything. As long as there is relatively restricted commerce amongst them, they will be more likely than any given outsider to have common behaviours.

But women share fucking physiology. They have neurostructure, neurochemistry, endocrinology, all different from men. They have different physical features that society and culture must react to (by tending to assign then certain roles more than others, e.g.). Society and culture have thousands if not millions of years of inertia and history and complex interaction. Men and women are different.

Why wouldn't you be able to generalize women? "Women tend to get pregnant more" is a valid generalization. "Women enjoy soap operas more than men do" is also fine. Thousands upon thousands of psychological tests, many of which you can repeat trivially on your own, show that men and women have simple differences in cognition, ability, emotion, preference, eveything.

You should an Hemingway