Best literature against nationalism and in favour of human unity?

Best literature against nationalism and in favour of human unity?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/humanism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nietzsche, not even joking

>Human Unity
Just another flavor of nationalism

Marx, not even joking

Nationalism is not your enemy OP. Don't let racefags ruin a good thing, like always.

Learn what nationalism means please.
Which books?

I see what you're saying, but humanism is a much better idea

Not the best idea, but a better one

the unity of all Being, then.

>but humanism is a much better idea
Except for the fact you left out that it's not.

What's wrong with nationalism? Why would I want to be united with smelly pajeets and 70 IQ niggers?

You are the 70 IQ nigger though

>Nietzsche, not even joking

You realise he was an anti semite right? And the main influence on the Nazi movement?

Nationalist: I am proud to be [insert nationality]

Humanist: Why would you be proud of your nationality? Are you really going to take pride in the piece of land you happened to be born on, or take credit for the achievements of other people because they were born on the same patch of soil as you? I mean, it's simply ridiculous to identify with people born over here instead of those other people born over there. Just because you share a nationality with somebody does not mean that you share any common traits...we are all different and not defined by nationality...

You should be proud to be human instead. Look at all the great things we have achieved when working together. We're all from the same planet and, when it comes down to it, we are all essentially the same anyway wit hthe same desires and same traits.

Aliens would fix this. Only half kidding.

>You realise he was an anti semite right?
I'm fairly certain it was Nietzche's sister who was an antisemite and posthumously added her political agenda to his books

>What's wrong with nationalism?

This is a thread for recommended anti-nationalist literature, not for a debate about nationalism.

That's for Veeky Forums or /pol/

Nationalism is about nation building. The nazis brought race into it, but it was originally about nation building through democratic measures like protective tariffs, cooperative trade agreements, anti intervention agreements (Monroe doctrine), a national bank calable of supplying credit for national projects, etc. It's mainly about getting foreign influence out of politics, not so much getting pedros and pajeets off the streets.

It's not just America for Americans, which if you mean whites only doesn't make much sense. The US is historically and philosophically a multi ethnic country.

>Why would you be proud of your nationality? Are you really going to take pride in the piece of land you happened to be born on, or take credit for the achievements of other people because they were born on the same patch of soil as you? I mean, it's simply ridiculous to identify with people born over here instead of those other people born over there. Just because you share a nationality with somebody does not mean that you share any common traits...we are all different and not defined by nationality...
Autistic misunderstanding of a basic human emotion.

>You should be proud to be human instead. Look at all the great things we have achieved when working together. We're all from the same planet and, when it comes down to it, we are all essentially the same anyway wit hthe same desires and same traits.
You can be proud of your nation and still be in favour of cooperation with others.

>You realise he was an anti semite right?
lel no he wasn't. Anti-semitism is textbook ressentiment

>And the main influence on the Nazi movement?
That was his retarded sister who doctored his books.

You utter fucking retard. I am making paraphrasing a hypothetical conversation between a nationalist and a humanist. The bottom paragraph is also part of the humanist's thoughts, it just looks like I have superimpsoed my own underneath. I AM SORRY TETSUO. FORGIVE ME.

WHERE ARE THE BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS FAGGOTS

>You utter fucking retard. I am making paraphrasing a hypothetical conversation between a nationalist and a humanist. The bottom paragraph is also part of the humanist's thoughts, it just looks like I have superimpsoed my own underneath. I AM SORRY TETSUO. FORGIVE ME.
sorry lad, it's late as fuck here

/pol/ is for retarded delusional manchildren, so I think I'll stay here even though this is a political thread.

>>>/reddit/
>>>//tumblr/

Your humanist is making the wrong conclusion. By the humanist's logic, one shouldn't be proud of anything someone else has done. According to the humanist, we are all individually alone and should not identify with any other individual. In other words, you are arguing for sociopathy rather than humanism.

That's your interpretation of humanism

A lot of people think of it as about being together

>Everything I agree with is for Veeky Forums
>Everything I disagree with is for Veeky Forums
This is why people don't like us.

reddit.com/r/humanism/
it's a cult