The Judge

Best moments, chapters, phrases.

For me, chapter XI...

It was really early, and inconsquiental to the main story but the hermit near the beginning was pretty dark and creepy, it stood out to me obviously.
the best Judge moments, in my opinion, were probably the flashback when he killed all those indians with the old piss-tar-gunpowder trick, and the scene where they're going through the indian ruins somewhere in Mexico and he's destroying their left over things and the speech he gives.

When he raped the kid and then murdered the Kid and then danced and said he'd never die.

~spits~

~rides on~

It's all shit and you got tortillad and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and
And.

Whoever in life does not go to college, is dumber by 90 percent. Crooks lie, he said. Dogs don't lie. He speaks in snow, with pee. Golden cones he brings.

The boy spits a dry spit.

>hermit near the beginning was pretty dark and creepy,
Did the Hermit consider raping The Kid?

Pa. Why are eggs breakfast?

What.

You can put bacon on lunch.

Ye.

But if you put eggs on stuff it becomes breakfast?

The man spat and said the eggs are not for this world or from this world they come from the chicken but the chicken knows it not.

He wiped his chin and spat.

he thought about something

>Ye.

you forgot
>Well.

Whatever in creationexists without my knowledge exists without my consent

Pueblo ruins was also one of my favorite parts. Volcano was probably the best though.

He's dancing, dancing...

Am I the only one who absolutely hated this book?

It's very much a young white male with a chip on his shoulder kind of book, so if you're not one of those, be thankful.

When the Judge took that little kid with them and seemingly befriended him and let him ride on his horse with him and then in the morning was holding his scalp. That was my holy shit moment.

Moral law is an invention of mankind for the disenfranchisement of the powerful in favor of the weak. Historical law subverts it at every turn. A moral view can never be
proven right or wrong by any ultimate test. A man falling dead in a duel is not thought thereby to be proven in error as to his views. His very involvement in such a trial gives evidence of a new and broader view. The willingness of the principals to forgo further argument as the triviality which it in fact is and to petition directly the chambers of the historical absolute clearly indicates of how little moment are the opinions and of what great moment the divergences thereof. For the argument is indeed trivial, but not so the separate wills thereby made manifest. Man's vanity may well approach the infinite in capacity but his knowledge remains imperfect and howevermuch he comes to value his judgments ultimately he must submit them before a higher court. Here there can be no special pleading. Here are considerations of equity and rectitude and moral right rendered void and without warrant and here are the views of the litigants despised. Decisions of life and death, of what shall be and what shall not, beggar all question of right. In elections of these magnitudes are all lesser ones subsumed, moral, spiritual, natural.

>le magical bald meme man
>"MY worldview is right, ye"

talk about a fag

lol maybe you should stick to postmodern quackery.

When he rapes Pheobe

Even if you are one of those YeCarthy's smoke and mirrors routine is very transparent. The man is a hack and a fraud.

Bloodmeme is considered postmodern you tardtilla.

>That would be a hell of a zoo.
>The judge smiled. Yes, he said. Even so.