Girl brags about how she reads books

>girl brags about how she reads books
>ask her what books she reads
>she reads genre fiction
>mfw

Wheras you only read the finest literature such as Infinite Jest, Lolita and Dorian Gray.

coming in hot from the sci fi crowd. fucking fag

Ahh, let me stroke your little neck.

>guy brags about how he reads books
>brags about it on Veeky Forums

Needless to say I dumped his ass and raw-fucked his older brother instead.

This would have been more potent bait if you'd said:

>...raw-fucked his /pol/-posting older brother...

only someone on Veeky Forums would think anyone remotely related to /pol/ has sex

/pol/ and Veeky Forums aren't arch enemies. The normies who don't visit Veeky Forums and have high-functioning social lives, on the other hand...

His brother is a regular browser on r/books btw

>Not nicolascagefarting.gif

>'normies'

Please stop perpetuating misinformation. This dichotomy does not exist.

>start studying english at a top tier university
>all girls I attend classes with flood their instagram with tons of pretentious vividly filtered images of books, libraries, themselves with books in the background, themselves in library, themselves at lit cafe etc

>normies

I fucking hate this word. Fuck off, you aren't a special snowflake because you read books or have 1 IQ point over the average.

That's really not what is implied by not being a normie. Being a normie is a good thing. It doesn't mean you're dumb or mediocre or whatever, it just means you're not a failure.

If that's where they spend their time, why is it pretentious? Maybe you're bitter because you don't go outside, user. Because you wish you sat there by them in their lit café, getting a quicky in the library bathroom, discussing poetry while cuddling rainy days.
You bitterness is a stench.

>talking to girls who aren't hanging off your father's arm, presented as marriage prospects

You, sir, cannot possibly have read, nor will you ever read, anything of value.

>Projection

What century is this again?

If you ask her to kiss you you might turn back into a human.

>implying they never fuck each other

This, the faggots on this board that read off lists get too much respect. At least the Goodreads thread people are branching out, presumably to grow their internet penis.

I know one guy who posts on /pol/ and has a tranny gf

he is a very interesting dude overall