Lit banner

Veeky Forums.org/banner-contest/lit
>tfw bad banners

I kind of like a couple but yeah these mostly suck

needs katie, joker rape, please no corn father, or commentaries on gallic wars read/expected/got

i like the one with the dictionary lol

Best one

NEEDS CORN FATHER

>only Veeky Forums pass users can vote

>no dfw
>no zizek

jesus did ANY good memers make a banner?

These are fucking terrible. Why didn't they just make a thread for it and sticky it?

I wanted to submit a banner but the submit phase is over.
Fuck this earth

Because Veeky Forums is one of the slowest and most hated boards on Veeky Forums.

i can't submit one? these are all dogshit
i just fucking made this

Half of the banners are from faggots who don't even use this shithole board and doing it for the Veeky Forums e-penis

too l8

Laughed. Much better than anything on this list. Why the fuck is submission closed? Is there someway we can get mods to reopen?

Best.
But it wouldn't have mattered anyway since almost all voters are people who don't browse Veeky Forums

They should have just made this a thread. Making a global section of the site for these banners is just utterly retarded. Regulars of other boards shouldn't have an easier time finding this and voting than us. This whole process completely undermines the organic nature of Veeky Forums, which produces and propagates some of the best material on the internet. Don't replace a system that already works so well to create great content.

>tfw even reddit came in and made a lovecraft banner
>tfw all there is from Veeky Forums is one pynchon which can't possibly win
Couldn't you lazy fuckers have at least put up a Bloom & DFW?

2L8

I tried to warn all of you fuckers last week. I tried to tell you that there would be no good Veeky Forums banners. You ignored the warnings. You brought this upon yourselves.

life is unfair

Why is there even a submission deadline? If a banner is so good that it can win the vote after others have already been submitted, who gives a shit? Needlessly heavy handed administration which defies the whole ethos of meritocratic anonimity. Whoever made this decision, doesn't understand Veeky Forums.

you're like two months late, mate.

is this from the
>literally gibberish!
thread?

It's a memeword from Finnegans Wake.
www.finnegansweb.com/wiki/index.php/Bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronntuonnthunntrovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthurnuk

Holy shit. Joyce is such a memer. If he were alive today, he'd probably be on Veeky Forums.

Why are you people going to this trouble now that it's closed, or did you make them before and forget to submit