Does anyone else read high?

Does anyone else read high?

I've found the experience very enjoyable, and I remember a lot more of the book when I finish it.

DUDE

>I remember a lot more of the book when I finish it.
(not true, by the way)

WEED

LMAO

No.

If your brain is underdeveloped, which I imagine it almost surely is, you're robbing yourself of up to 8 IQ points. I did not heed the warnings and dove right into marijuana at the age of 14 and have regretted it ever since. I can literally feel my self-awareness slipping away. My verbal memory is going to be absolute shite doggies in my middle age and my grey matter has probably been thinned out quite a bit as well. Basically a giant waste of life, do it when you're 25 kiddies

I want to read while on acid since it makes your mind work in a fun way but it's difficult to read the words since it is distorted

DUDE

DUDE

If I could I would, I focus much better when I have it.

Right now I'm reading 4 different books at once because I can't concentrate one one long enough.

It's incredible.

It's the only way I can really immerse myself in books.

I remember I read Evelynn (i think) from Dubliners and it was a mind blowing experience.

>not reading Stoner while stoned
>not reading The Death of Ivan Ilyich on acid
>not reading Lolita on ecstasy
>not reading Labyrinths on PCP

it's like you guys don't even understand the point of literature.

that looks like the burning part is somekind of digusting infection or growth on his skin that the joint is just supposed to cover up

citation needed

While, technically, you shouldn't ever take a neurochemical drug until your brain is fully developed that simply is unrealistic and has been forever.

Alcohol is far worse for the structure of your brain, see fetal alcohol syndrome.

Young children can consume and are prescribed certain types of cannabis for various conditions these days.

Cannabis is a drug that effects dopamine receptors which is more likely to cause mood regulatory interference with development IF anything at all, which I doubt there's much evidence of at this time.

FUCK OFF JUNKIE DEGENERATES

Veeky Forums is a StraightEdge board you losers have NO PLACE here.

Please leave and then commit suicide before your addictions get the better of you.

>I remember a lot more of the book when I finish it.

I find this hard to believe.
I have had some pretty great experiences while reading high which have left me flabbergasted.

>That last part in The Time Machine where the Time Traveller goes millions of years into the future
>When they find the Nixon bills in Inherent Vice

Weed seems to make all of the images more vivid and intense and I read more intently. It's a fun drug but it definitely takes a toll on my short term memory.

this place is the worst kind of people. i keep looking for a community kind of like Veeky Forums except they read deleuze unironically and do drugs but it is a pipe dream. rather than anything actually interesting, it turns out that Veeky Forums is a bunch of undergrads stuck in the long 19th. my quest for belonging continues.

before you kys make sure to try mushrooms and ketamine

Shakespeare smoked weed.

I read some Kant while tripping once, was kinda dank to get my juices flowing but I had trouble concentrating on the text after a while, I feel similarly about reading while tripping to how I feel about watching screens while tripping: you can look at the shit that's plastered on the surface in front of you but it's just a screen and looks like a screen and sounds like a screen. There's a world of interesting and shifting objects and events far more exciting to look at while tripping.

Best thing I ever read high was Wordsworth's 'Michael'

I read drunk xD

I plan to try shrooms soon, what should I read?
I'm thinking finnegans wake

eat 5g of penis envy in a dark room and read the walls

lol

FUCK OFF STRAIGHTEDGE NERDS

Veeky Forums is a SubstanceEnthusiast board you losers have NO PLACE here.

Please leave and then commit suicide before your nerdiness get the better of you.