Let's share fake penguin classics covers

let's share fake penguin classics covers

Fake wordsworth classics are better. The GR one with the pig costume guy against the backdrop of a V-2 launch is a masterpiece of fake book covers.

So post 'em.

Chuckled

Oh my

fuck I hate C19th

/thread

I'm still salty about this. Why come this fat ace excuse for a singer gets labeled a classic?

the power of having a distinguished brand that has sold millions of units and a really good agent.

i haven't read this yet, as while i dig his music, i'm not that into reading about musicians. a friend has it perched on a bookshelf. maybe i'll borrow it for a week and see if it's worthwhile.

Someone pls post the My Twisted World Penguin Classics

This was actually enjoyable. His writing style is refreshingly verbose and poetic, as if he didn't care about being called pretentious.

I love Paul dano. Recently watched war and peace and he was amazing

can you tell me what you enjoy about The Smiths? I get why people would enjoy the themes, music and lyrics, but his voice makes me nauseous. I literally feel like I have to go take a shit as soon as I hear him. It feels like sunday afternoon knowing I have to work Monday morning, it's not a melancholy I enjoy, it's more like an uncomfortable boredom.

to try to kill of the muh classics meme

That's just a you thing
I enjoy his singing and his general persona

Lookin for that guy with his arms in the air.
"I got some kind of Nihilism or something"

Somebody who actually cares, put the those big white engineer guys from that new Prometheus movie on the cover of "Frankenstein or The Modern Prometheus"

Went to find a cover that said 'The modern prometheus' and this came up

Fresh OC here.

Would read.

saving this for my Kobo. Cheers

Why is he holding a cup of honey mustard dipping sauce?

it's delicious

kek

Do this now please.

It represents the mustard race.

Because he's a vegan racist who hates niggers. What is not to love?

>it's not a melancholy I enjoy, it's more like an uncomfortable boredom.
Half of the smiths' shit is very very obviously tongue in cheek and people only miss it because they have a reputation as a "sad" and "sentimental" band so they assume they really meant it

Kill yourself

lol

It's excellent rock music. Johnny Marr makes the band just as much as old Moz does, for me.

top fucking KEK