Friend of my is curious

What would you advice her with this body?

Lose 10# and clean belly button. Then she'd be quite good looking.

read a fucking book

Well you see that's a Delillo body type. I'm gonna prescribe some White Noise to get her started.

Dunno, she looks good. If her brains are on a decent level she'd be a catch, so read a fucking book nigger.

Nonsense. This is what we call "healthy," and it is more attractive than being a twig, at least to those of us who are attracted to women of childbearing age.

Hey, hey guys... do you think user actually meant to type Veeky Forums? hahahahaha

I'd advice her to wrap those thighs around my head.

>ameriburguer talking about health

o i am laffin

Do some exercise

Read some Hesse to shed yourself of materialism and self-indulgence.

Reminder that thickness is the patrician sexuality.

well meme'd my fellow redditor
take my humble upboat

Thank you gentleman, sir. Your post sure did contribute to this discussion, didn't it? Very nice job.

>thickness is a sexuality
what

Get rid of belly button piercing/lint

Friend of my is curious if thickness is a sexuality?

No point in discussing your garbage opinion.

What's that? Five minutes ago you said you liked it.

>implying that was me
nice waste of quads by the way, bb

It's literally plebeian. Patricians admire dainty figures and delicate virgins, not distended glands and a cartoonish parody of sexuality.

Translated directly into standard English, your post says "This piece of often repeated information was well stated here. I wish to express my agreement with you in the manner of Reddit, which is my preferred internet community."

I think I should let you know that users of reddit are generally not received well here. You should probably keep that to yourself from now on.

Try reading some literature or appreciating some visual art. Soft figures are and always have been the preferred female form of patricians.