Is reading a feminine activity?

Is reading a feminine activity?

"feminine" "activity" is an oxymoron

all of the arts are feminine. STEM and athletics are masculine. and now you know why Veeky Forumspol/r9k/ is such a terrible place to discuss literature

It's the perfect blend of masculine and feminine as hobby iibqf

This. It's a human activity.

only if you read genre shit

Most girls I dated thought it was cool that I read.

What did they say? Did they give you literary blowjobs for how cool you are?

I know more women who constantly read than men

That's because all men do is play video games.

What do they read?Young adult?

No. Mostly genre fiction earlier. Now it's nonfiction, philosophy. Theory.

Yes reading is philosophy. Feel ol Sophy.
Timidity is mother of wisdom.

Suck my dick you nigger fags
I fucked of all your nigger dads
Eat me shit
And suck me balls
I hide inside my nigger walls.

Word.

i would say reading fiction is much more feminine than reading nonfiction

different user but they gave me literal blowjobs while we talked about our shared hobby

What's men's obsessions with bjs it's fucking gross. Focus more on kissing

Are you a woman?

Reading is for fags, pussies, and women
Also old people

fuck a ho's mouth, bitch I'm a dragon
walk up in the room with my testicles draggin'

Yes and nobody likes sucking dick except for freaks and you don't like freaks so get your priorities straight and expect kissing

>it's fucking gross

lol no, it feels amazing

Idk if you're the one sucking but in any case no.

My sincerest apologies if I have offended you. But suck my dick lmao

What's even the point of sucking dick it's not hot at all. There's a vagina literally right there

I'm guessing you're an extremely unattractive young woman, or the wife of some loser cuck

Vaginas are lovely too. This isn't a game where you have to choose one or the other.

Correct. But I'd wager you're not much better.

Yeah but the idea of it being pleasurable for both parties outweighs the benefits. If some girl is all about dick sucking that's great. But honestly I don't know what I'm supposed to be getting out of the deal. It's just ehhhh why not the other thing where both people are happy

Because some women might be happy doing it? I certainly enjoy eating out women.

Who's the beauty?

Is shitposting an intersex activity?

Yeah. I mean maybe it's me but I think sucking dick is just a repulsive looking feeling thing. It's like, icky dude

At least vulvas are cute looking

Stacy Martin. She was in the movie Nymphomaniac and was filmed having sexual intercourse with Shia LaBeuf.

>Yeah but the idea of it being pleasurable for both parties outweighs the benefits

I'm pretty sure most women find pleasure in giving blowjobs because they love their partners, and not because it's particularly pleasurable to have a dick in their mouth.

The same thing can be said for men going down on women tbqhfamalam.

I guess I just don't

Yeah, because your an ugly virgin who probably will never know what it's like to love someone. Fuk u ho

>I guess I just don't

Or maybe you're gay.

Nah I think fannies look a bit odd to be perfectly honest. Can look like a bit of a flesh salad down there at times.

Perhaps your partner's dick is icky.

I had a girl that loved sucking dick for the sake of it.

That's it too. I'm not a big fan of dick

>That's it too. I'm not a big fan of dick

So you're saying you have such a weak imagination that you can't understand why heterosexual women find dicks attractive?

>>So you're saying you have such a weak imagination that you can't understand why heterosexual women find dicks attractive?

Honestly yeah. I mean I just can't see it. Dicks remind me of turds.

>gave me literal blowjobs while we talked
suspiciouspepe.png

Well good for you.

What kind of response do you want to an assertion like that?

You know, I feel the same about licking a vacina. Its not wonderful but I do solely for pleasuring my partner. Penetration by itself gets rather stale after a time if you don't bring new things into the mix

idk. This thread was going to be shit thread #1194387 about how women can't do shit. I thought it could use some spicy opinions

>I certainly enjoy eating out women.
t.numale

Well this is the internet.

You don't know how good that feels tho. It's your responsibility to do that pillow princess.

>women
>philosophy

Haha okay user

Triggered? >>>/tumblr/

>associating an activity to a gender

>women outrght dislike sucking dick
>gays love sucking dick so much that it's easier to get a blow job than to find someone who wants to receive one
Women aren't even fucking trying. Straight dudes, how are you so castrated that you let this happen?

kek btfo