Is nature logical?

or does logic not apply?

What do you mean by "logical"? Apply in what sense? What are you even asking?

No

Logic is a product of human thought. So in the broad scale of nature, logic doesn't really have a role, no.

logic need not apply friendo

Nature is all, the logical is strictly human.

We can't really conceive of anything that isn't logically coherent, nature is only real in so far as it is conceived ergo it is logical.

P.s. all logical trivialists are liars.

>still hasn't read Kant

Math = logic and math is natural

t. person with a mathematics degree

>imaginging stupid shit implies said stupid shit is logical
not a chance

math =/= logic
logic is about form and what follows from what, not content. there are no inherent parity predicates like "odd" an "even" in the language, just general predicate-letters.

t. researcher in Logic

Nature is nature, logic is a broad word but fundamentally is a mental processes. I'm sure animals do make decisions based on logic but it would be more instinctual, of course it depends on the animal,

But unlike Humans i dont think animals are able to overcome instinctual drive with loglcal premise.

I mean it is logical animals (including humans) generally gather around a running water source as water is the foundation of life, this is purely instinctual but the premise itself is totally logical in human terms, as we are able to separate the animal from its environment and look at it as a processes rather than as nature

You can't conceive of stupid shit (assuming you mean logically contradictory by stupid), you can't conceive a statement being both true and not true at the same time, etc.

Try Dialetics, it is possible for an argument to be both true and false. that not in real world application.

I meant stupid shit like 8-legged snakes surviving 9km non-parachute free falls. That's stupid shit. And it nowhere near logical.

>it is possible for an argument to be both true and false
It's not.

>It's not.
laughingGrahamPriest.jpeg

Lol

What contradictions are preaent in that situation to warrant it being stupid and inconceivable?

mathematics has a logic, but that does not mean it is logic. mathematics precedes logic.

t. also has a math degree

nature may have a reason but it's not logical