What are you guys thoughts of this book?

What are you guys thoughts of this book?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Ross_(author)
thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/unabomber-wants-his-stuff-back
thesmokinggun.com/file/book-list
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Like MTW, it would be funny and enjoyable if you didn't know the person who wrote it actually believed the shit he was writing.

>wtf I hate jews now

DUDE
LETS
NUKE THE WORLD
LMAO

Muslim terrorism not ok.
White nationalist terrorism ok.

Yes, that's true. What's your point?

Yeah fuck Muslims,White society is #1 superstar
T. Qing Woo

My Twisted World was enjoyable precisely because it was sincere and it was such a retarded thing to be sincere about. The Turner Diaries is just pants-on-head retarded as a work of fiction even if you agree with its ideology.

The Turner Diaries is a great example of exposition in trope mode. All of William Pierce's fiction writing is exposition up the ding dong.
"Narrative exposition is the insertion of important background information within a story."

Unintended Consequences is better.

Reading this on the subway or in an office in NYC is not advised.

Will be found in the possession of the next white mass shooter, along with an internet history full of /pol/ and Stormfront.

The Turner Diaries weren't very good but the day of the rope meme makes up for it

Anyone have a link to hunter?

Can't find it anywhere.

Aside from being amateurishly written, the plot is so overblown that it can't even be ironically taken seriously. Pierce could've easily written an effective story of white nationalist terrorism with the same characters and themes but on a much smaller and believable scale, but he of course had to make it an idealistic bible for the race war.

Muslim domestic abuse not ok.
White domestic abuse ok.

Muslim rapists not ok.
White rapists ok.

>Will be found in the possession of the next white mass shooter,

It already inspired Timothy McVeigh decades ago.

I wish I could write a piece of literature powerful enough to inspire someone to kill 170 agents of the federal government.

>White nationalist terrorism ok

Yeah but this almost isn't even a thing though. Aside from Breivik and Roof, there really aren't any WN terrorists tbqfh. Breivik's killings were legitimate political retaliation and Roof was just some autist. Muslim terrorist attacks are exactly that; mindless terroristic violence directed at people for not following an ideology.

Put some more effort into your bait.

>If people say The Turner Diaries was my Bible, Unintended Consequences would be my New Testament. I think Unintended Consequences is a better book. It might have changed my whole plan of operation if I'd read that one first. ”

John Ross has posted a response to Timothy McVeigh's comments on his website:[5]

>First of all, authors have no control over who decides to admire their work. Remember that when the FBI searched Unabomber Ted Kaczynski’s shack (after his brother turned him in), they found only a handful of personal items and just a single, well-read book. What was the one title that the Unabomber felt was so important it was his only reading material? Earth in the Balance, by Al Gore.

> well-read book. What was the one title that the Unabomber felt was so important it was his only reading material? Earth in the Balance, by Al Gore.

I'm sure that if you hide out in a shack from the law even the toilet paper will end up being well-read

He was a former college professor, he could have plenty if he wanted

If you have to hide and your house is under surveillance and the state is looking for you, how on earth are you supposed to get more books? Risk it all by just waltzing into the next town?

>If you have to hide and your house is under surveillance and the state is looking for you, how on earth are you supposed to get more books? Risk it all by just waltzing into the next town?

He wasnt under surveillance for 99% of the time he was the unibomber.

it was unabomber

b) the above doesn't even make sense, to quote wikipedia:

>He began dedicating himself to reading about sociology and books on political philosophy, such as the works of Jacques Ellul, and also stepped up his campaign of sabotage. He soon came to the conclusion that more violent methods would be the only solution to what he saw as the problem of industrial civilization. He says that he lost faith in the idea of reform, and saw violent collapse as the only way to bring down the techno-industrial system.[8] Regarding his switch from being a reformer of the system to developing a means of taking it down, he said:

How could he have read those works if he supposedly had only one book?

im quoting from the same wikipedia as you.

No, the sentence comes from some shit burgertard aluminium foil author's blog, who has been clearly using Wikipedia to advertise himself:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Ross_(author)

The blog itself is offline.

In fact, there were 257 books in the cabin:

thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/unabomber-wants-his-stuff-back

Here's the full list: thesmokinggun.com/file/book-list