Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T88fbHOmvRk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>26
>graduate assistant
>8/10

>33
>Policy Analyst
>We are all blind to our own patrician level.

>20
>NEET
>enlightened

I'm 19 years old.

I am handsome, smart, athletic and virile.

I have a novel that is in it's final editing stage, and a creative writing professor at my college has read the first draft and thinks it's saleable.

I have a girlfriend who is confident, articulate, playful and spontaneous.

I have a small group of interesting friends from different social and academic backgrounds, and I also have many other acquaintances who see me as a reliable source of humour and good company.

Both my parents are alive and in good health.

I have no regrets.

I have already experienced three existential crises, the latter of which was described as having the depth and profundity of a man twice my age.

I am a passionate lover, a sharp thinker, and a trader of witty repartee.

I am not self-pitying, meek or needlessly humble.

I will live a good life at your expense.

epic post

Im 19 years old

I think really highly of myself

You should check out my insta

Im the best, trust me

Did I mention that I think really, really highly of myself

>Falling for bait

>20
>soon to be possible mod on r/incel
>10/10

>20
>Drop out
>10/10

>19
>Intern at Trumps campaign
>11/10

>19
>mathematics' university student
>who knows

im 12 and patrician and what is this

>21
>Very part-time administrative assistant
>How do I know that enjoying life is not a delusion? How do I know that in hating death we are not like people who got lost in early childhood and do not know the way home? Lady Li was the child of a border guard in Ai. When first captured by the state of Jin, she wept so much her clothes were soaked. But after she entered the palace, shared the king's bed, and dined on the finest meats, she regretted her tears. How do I know that the dead do not regret their previous longing for life? One who dreams of drinking wine may in the morning weep; one who dreams weeping may in the morning go out to hunt. During our dreams we do not know we are dreaming. We may even dream of interpreting a dream. Only on waking do we know it was a dream. Only after the great awakening will we realize that this is the great dream. And yet fools think they are awake, presuming to know that they are rulers or herdsmen. How dense! You and Confucius are both dreaming, and I who say you are a dream am also a dream. Such is my tale. It will probably be called preposterous, but after ten thousand generations there may be a great sage who will be able to explain it, a trivial interval equivalent to the passage from morning to night, and he shall post in this thread.

I really hope you die.

That's called proper sex, lad

>25
>Medical Assistant/full-time student
>2/5

I have some refined taste, but I lack depth of knowledge in a lot of topics I enjoy

>actually looking forward to being a mod on plebbit

come on man, you're on Veeky Forums, you're better than that

youtube.com/watch?v=T88fbHOmvRk

>23
>English, French and Spanish studient
>6/10

>18
>NEET
>6\10

neet
dunno

>24
>social media marketing and webshop management
>as pleb as one can be

>25
>Researcher
>5/10

McDonald's
I don't subscribe to that way of thinking.

sick data mine, bro. 50 tokens have been deposited into your NSA Bux account.

Attorney (finishing up a stint clerking for an Article III judge and about to head to a white shoe firm)
2/10, and that only because political philosophy was a requirement in my undergraduate program

Are we?
>21
>veterinary student
>1-2/10

Give inside info. Whatever you can give.

researcher? what field? Is that your full-time occupation. In mother Bulgaria people who do research work in some uni or a laboratory/workshop and research is something they can do part-time if they want to (if they have money actually)

sorry, for, the, lack, of, commas, :^)

PhD in Egyptology, plumber,
10/10