Just finished Ulysses 10/10!!!! Wow, what a book

Just finished Ulysses 10/10!!!! Wow, what a book.
But I have one question.
Was Molly's affair with Blazes Boylan the first time she actually cheated on Leopold? I know he lists off all her suitors he has assumed she's slept with in the second to last chapter, but was that just him being paranoid?

Other urls found in this thread:

openculture.com/2014/10/the-430-books-in-marilyn-monroes-library.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do you think marilyn actually read ulysses or did someone just put it in her hands for a picture

I like to think an amateur photographer just happened upon her as she was finishing that masterpiece in a park. Yes I said yes I do yes.

It was obviously set up by a photographer, but considering she's (presumably)holding a place with her pinky while checking the endnotes in the back she's probably reading it.

openculture.com/2014/10/the-430-books-in-marilyn-monroes-library.html

I think it was her book and she was known as a reader but

>Ulysses was only out for 30 years by that point

She was tested young, like a lot of kids at that time, and scored an IQ >140.

Hollywood is the seat of dissemblance. That one caught in that matrix can be portrayed, or portray themselves, as the very opposite of what they are is commonplace. How do you not know this already?

To answer your question OP, I believe its the first time she's cheated, and it's because she's been neglected because she had been a perceived cheater for some time. Pretty sad

Yes I too think it was her first time cheating.

Did anyone else feel disgusted at first with Molly during her chapter when she was badmouthing ma boi Bloom but then gradually just got sad so that by the end I really pitied her even though she had the two people who loved her. She just had such a poisonous outlook compared to Bloom.

Actually read it, she was a smart woman playing a dumb bimbo for money.

She was the Nicki Minaj of her time.

I'd let her break my heart tobequitehonestfamily.
Give me something to write about and enough fap material for the rest of my life.

now that i think about it, she probably wouldnt have bagged arthur miller if she wasnt at least a little Veeky Forums

Yeah I completely understand why she cheated after her husband didn't fuck her for 11 years and jacked off to some teenager on the beach. Mr. "So many allusions XDDD" just didn't make it very clear.

And he just teases her by kissing her ass as soon as he crawls into bed after the young man he enticed over leaves.

Damn, that's wild to think about. We need to get a snapchat of a starlet reading Infinite Jest in ten years for the future literati.

>future literati
lets not kid ourselves

Speak for yourself, frog man. As soon as I get around to writing my book, I'll be held in very high regard.

doubles confirm it

write, user, write

Do I need a companion to read Ulysses? I'm a native english speaker and relatively familiar with greek myths/classical lit.

Will I be seriously missing out by not getting a companion, or are they just memes created by the companion industry?

not necessary but helpful, esp. if you want to go deep down the joyce rabbit hole.

the fact that you need to ask this question, however, casts doubt on your assertion you're " familiar with greek myths/classical lit"

jane mansfield was a certified genius FACT