Old thread picture

Dear Veeky Forums.

A month ago someone posted a thread with this picture: (see pic related). I found it interesting and looked it up and somehow it's a russian artist and/or norwegian photographer. Real underground stuff. Is the original OP present. Is it you? If not: What is it?

Sorry for the directly non-lit-related post but i was posted on here so i guess this is a Veeky Forums-related metapost.

Bless brothers! Keep on readin'

Other urls found in this thread:

meryn.ru/portfolia/pones/
vimeo.com/16299831
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump.

I am the original OP but I am neither of the people in that photograph, or the photographer. I am merely a very interesting individual.

How did you find it? I mean... What's your story bro?

Admit it, you wanted moar of the girl.

meryn.ru/portfolia/pones/

I believe I found it after watching a slam poetry video on youtube where one of the related videos on the sidebar was another slam poetry video by a girl named Bunny Rogers. Instantly besotted by her innocent appearance and jaded, quiet persona I found out all I could about this mysterious girl, only to discover that she was an artist, and that one aspect of her art involves "poning" wherein she adopts the posture in the image you posted for the sake of some artistic ambition. I am a 24-year-old Norwegian living in a cabin on the outskirts of Haugesund, where I am currently writing a novel and experiencing the love of a girl who has benefited my life more than I am able to properly articulate. My debut 600k word memoir is due for publication on Wikipedia in 2017. I previously worked in a lepers colony in Lousiana. Attending the University of Oxford changed my life far more than I will ever be able to properly articulate. Namecalling has no effect on the contemporary NEET. I will live a good life at your expense. Answer your question kiddo? Pshh, nothing personnel.

What an odd girl.

I enjoyed this post.

Are you also the guy that made a few threads a while back about giving everything up living in a cabin for a while, and how insanely jealous we should all be of you?

this is the best thing I have seen in my life I'm literally crying

>Attending the University of Oxford changed my life far more than I will ever be able to properly articulate. Namecalling has no effect on the contemporary NEET. I will live a good life at your expense
I may be wrong, but I feel there's a similar pasta missing from this. Something about an user and his girlfriend living in NYC, going to poetry readings, and being borderline autistic.

I am the svelte Norwegian male currently spending a year in a cabin outside of Haugesund, as stated in the post you replied to. I don't believe I have encouraged anybody to be jealous of my lifestyle however.

That is one of my lesser successful pastas I'm afraid, and one which is frequently deleted by the moderators of this board. There are several others I may have included but I'm afraid not many here would remember them having been posted. Could I be any more contemporary?

>Could I be any more contemporary?
It seems unlikely.

I'm pretty sure that's three pastas in one.

OP here. He's more by the photographer:
img.lsze.ws
Nice pasta.

I love your posts man, if those are all really you. But please for your own sake writing a novel or something more worthwhile.

you got memed

Wtf? This bitch only wearing one pant leg?

Oh, I know, I just meant it was missing a fourth pasta to make a complete lasagna.

Vid related is from the same artist apparently

vimeo.com/16299831

Really makes u think