Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-mozilla-ceo-resignation-idUSBREA321Y320140403
youtu.be/4fZPa0zLOxQ?t=33s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He is a very busy man

spooked

he gets rid of the spooks that matter though

What does he say about drugs

Give me a quick rundown on this man. I'm not overly familiar with the shire and it's people.

absolutely immoral

*about addictions

Its Christopher Hitchens' Christian little brother

what a fag lmao

the morality man does not approve of any degenerate behavior

But like how does he want society to treat addicts

>fags

christ if I know, he is a nice meme though

i used to think ph was a pessimist but still right about a lot of things

after reading The Abolition of Britain i now know that he is rightfully a pessimist, the west is too far gone to ever return to being the great civilisation it once was

I assume he hates gays too

he wants addicts to be treated as the criminals they are and deplores society's sympathy for them

he doesnt hate gays but he realises that same sex marriage is just a ploy by the left to further weaken the societal standards that have been given to us by the church

'If I never again had to read or write a word about homosexuals, I would be very happy. I really don't want to know what other people do in their bedrooms. But these days they really, really want us all to know. And, more important, they insist that we approve. No longer are we allowed to keep our thoughts to ourselves, while being polite and kind.
We are forced to say that we think homosexuality is a good thing, that homosexual couples are equal in all ways to heterosexual married couples. Most emphatically, we are compelled to agree that homosexual couples are just as good at bringing up children as the children's own grandparents. Better, in fact.
Many people who believe nothing of the kind now know that their careers in politics, the media, the Armed Services, the police or schools will be ruined if they ever let their true opinions show. I am sure that many of them regularly lie about their views, to avoid such trouble.'

So he's just a typical 'le conservatives are le true oppressed' memer?

Sounds retarded tbqh

He is right you know

>implying that's not true

ah yes because the other option is working so well, isn't it? society didn't have a quarter of the drug problems we have now when our laws were actually enforced and respected

All civilizations have to die

not by self destruction

The worst you get is yuppies giving you dirty looks. Maybe it's different in britian but in america that's nothing but a meme

>Veeky Forums will disagree with this

Makes no difference

wew lad

Not an argument

we could have prevented this

okay, how about you post a conservative opinion on your facebook right now

post something about how abortion is morally unjustifiable

all you'll get are dirty looks, right?

>that picture

>we could have prevented this
Then something else would've caused it
>post it on facebook
Ah, yes. All those people reacting 'angry' is really a travesty, I'll need to come back to my safe space to feel good

its the thinking man's fetish

>Then something else would've caused it
yes, and we could have died nobly instead of the symbol of our death being faggots parading the streets in gimp costumes

if you really think it's just going to be people being 'angry' then do it. it's nothing, right?

>died nobly
Spooky af tbqh

>then do it
I have like twenty friends on facebook and have literally never made a post in my four years of having the account. I have no reason to

you're a pussy bitch and you won't do it because you know the consequences are more than just dirty looks

Is the "le morality man" meme criticizing or supporting his morality?

I can't imagine someone criticizing morality.

What are the other consequences friend? You seem a bit perturbed

becoming a social pariah

of course a neet loser wouldn't understand this though

Where im from all the chads are conservative
You're talking out of your ass
You want to be oppressed because you think it validates you

its from brit/pol/ so its generally in favor but brit/pol/ is full of degenerates recently

where are you from? if you're from some southern usa state then yes i can believe you but in the rest of the west admitting to having even mildly conservative opinions is a social death sentence

it is more controversial to come out as conservative than it is to come out as homosexual

last line is

not

an

argument

I'm from suburban Minnesota and you're overblowing your 'oppression' because you want to be oppressed

Ah, okay. I actually like P Hitch, so I was concerned.

>tfw mind is furnished with beautiful poetry

do i? or do i just wish that the world would wake up to what is happening? i hope you enjoyed 1984 faggot because soon it'll be your life

unironically referencing 1984 is the surest sign of plebbery

good goyim

the totalitarian state isnt real! look, i can sodomise another man right here on national TV and no one can even oppose me!

That party meme looks like someone from facebook made it.

Fucking /pol/.

>totalitarian
>wah wah some normie doesn't like me ;(
at least you clearly admit your trolling

they are generating public support so that when they eventually do pass laws that prohibit conservative opinions from being openly expressed the majority will have no objection

and you're obviously a pinko faggot who can't see what's happening through his degeneracy goggles

I can only put this guy down to hormones or learning disability.

He wants those who buy drugs to be prosecuted according to the law.

He doesn't believe in addiction, so he doesn't think there's any excuse for their patronizing of a horrifically violent drug trade, or the harm done to society, or the misleading of children.

k00l story lad

you ever heard of testosterone? it's a helluva hormone family

>he doesn't believe in addiction
like he doesn't believe that drinking lots of alcohol on a daily basis forms a physical dependency on it?

I have it in droves. But often when you have lower test than you should you get the kind of ratty crying shit itt.

I get that the improper English is probably meant to be a part of the joke but I was reading it his voice until there were too many mistakes to sustain the illusion.

>My morals hurt
kek, this is pretty good.

The reefer madness articles are getting out of hand.

He has a point, though.

This meme had me giggling but who is the cornered moralizer?

Modern liberal reporting. I could jerk off to a televised abortion for money.

Try again, misogynistchan.

This is why South Park is based.

>The worst you get is yuppies giving you dirty looks.

reuters.com/article/us-mozilla-ceo-resignation-idUSBREA321Y320140403

no they don't. history isn't a cycle despite what your 4th grade history teacher told you.

>He thinks history is linear

Fuckin' Marxists/Hegelians. Every time...

never watched that show, care to explain?

>ah yes because the other option is working so well, isn't it? society didn't have a quarter of the drug problems we have now when our laws were actually enforced and respected

No indeed. It had twice.

They joke about abortion.
Nothing else to it, it's just childish vulgar humor.

This.

He is a big guy.

Addiction is real, but how the addict responds to it their choice. "Oh I'm sick, I can't help it, I have to have another drink/line/smoke/ "

Give me a break. I smoked a pack a day for years, and nicotine is literally more addictive than heroin. If I can quit anybody can.

are you a white male? checkmate

he's right desu. this scene in enter the void fucked me up youtu.be/4fZPa0zLOxQ?t=33s

Peter Hitchens

Peter Hitchens never goes out and watches movies? Surely he's about the right age for having seen Cider House Rules at least.

Dude is a pussy