It's ramen time again!

It's ramen time again!

I listened to Veeky Forums and added more color this time~

How did I do?

Looks like hot garbage in front of a very overpriced retarded keyboard.

Where is the actual ramen?

Three word:
Hella
f*cking
epic

Looks like its covered in ants and why the fuck are there onions and peppers in it?

Is the broth just water?

this

i dont understand why you are such a try hard yet so bad t making ramen. here is a tip: actually put ramen in it next time you retard

I remember your other thread - why is it still gray?

Op I don't want to rip on you but what are you doin' here

thats just how the pictures come out I guess. It was very delicious.

It's duck broth. It's a deep reddish color. What you're looking at is black sesame. It, along with the onions and pepers add a lot of good to the ramen.

The noodle always goes at the bottom, friends. Theres plenty of noodle in my ramen, but ur not supposed to see it.

The eggs look good. I am just confused where is the ramen part of this? I just see a bowl of shit.

>egg in ramen
White people, I swear.

are you at least vaguely familiar with what ramen is or supposed to look like?

Six letters :
r
e
d
another d
i
t

Looks good! Especially the eggs.

Soft boiled, right? What's your method?

Looks like too many competing components/flavors to me. I mean, egg *or* meat, one protein is good. One type of onion would have been adequate, probably the spring onions, but with bulb onions at least cut them into bite-sized pieces. One type of sesame seed would have been fine; maybe you wanted points for visual style, but with that broth and meat, visual style was a preordained failure. (The meat might taste good, but there's no way it's going to look good covering the entire dish, peering out from where one would have expected to see noodles). The red pepper, if those are bell peppers, they're too few and cut too small to matter, and if they're hot chili peppers they're too few and cut too big to enliven the dish in a rounded way.

It has colors yes but it's not visually appealing. Also, too many eggs.

>>egg in ramen
>Yellow people, I swear.
FTFY

ramen is not instant noodles, but its also not what OP posted either

0/10
It looks like you made a strange meat salad
Not enough broth
Not enough noodles
Too much egg and onion

I know you can do this OP I'm looking forward to your journey

all those fucking eggs

That isn't an especially white thing, cocksmoker.

MOKOU MAKES BETTER EGGS THAN YOU FAGIT HAHAHA

>Mokou
Best human 2hu coming through faggot.
Deffinetly not another species.

>2hu posting in my ramen thread

Can this day get any better?

Put 1 egg in faggot, otherwise looks pretty sweet

>eggs, beef and onion without soup or noodles

thats probably the worst "ramen" ive ever seen, id rather eat the $.89 ones

"Would rather" kinda implies that the cheap stuff isn't good though.
No matter how Veeky Forums your palate is, nothing beats some Top Ramen at the end of a long day.

>imblying theres no soup or noodle

Stay blind friendo

>It looks like you made a strange meat salad

Kek, so much this. OP, look at pic, you can see ramen, that's closer to the noodle/toppings ratio you should be shooting for.

>too much egg
user, try to remember that the topping are just an addition and that the star of your ramen is your noodles and broth. Try not to go overboard on the tops and if you're going to add them then try not to be too haphazard about the big item ones. The garnish stuff you can go a bit crazy.

Look at pic-related for ideas. It's simple, yet elegant.

Examples of the kinds of bowls you should try to create. You can still add your own things, but remember as I said here Broth and Noodles are the star of any good ramen.

If somebody handed me this I'd cum in my pants, create an Instagram account and take a picture, learn filters, post with a shitty caption then likely stare for another minute before digging in like a mongoloid.

It's sadly not something I've made. Although, I've made bowls similar to this in the past, but I generally like to eat my food rather than take pictures of them. I might start posting pictures here of the ramen I make, but usually when I'm cooking I'm hungry as fuck, so I don't have too much time to grab my phone and take pictures.

This looks so good. How do you get meat like that?

What if I really like eggs? 1 egg isn't enough for that entire bowl of noodles.

Fuck, now I'm hungry.

Then you seem like the kind of person that is fat and can't control your base urges

Then for presentation keep one egg and for consumption keep the eggs on the side. Again, if you're posting for us to judge your ramen, then we can only judge it based on aesthetics. If you can't make it pleasing to the eye then you're not going to get high ratings.
I would say by roasting a ham or your favorite cut of beef to the point that it's pull off the bone levels. Remember, you can add any kind of meat(i.e. poultry or fish ) you want as long as it's not over-seasoned. You can check with local supermarket to see if they have cooked meats. I know my local supermarket has whole roasted chickens for about $5. You can buy and use it when you make ramen.

By overseasoned I mean the taste of the meat shouldn't overwhelm the flavor of the broth. If it complements it lightly then that's okay, but if it's too overwhelming then you'll have just wasted good broth unless that's exactly what you want.

You'd need to eat like 10 of those to get the nutrients of OPs ramen. Looks delicious nonetheless

Did someone say ramen?

Why the fuck do people keep reposting this
It's not funny the least and the person who made the thread tries too fucking hard to make "lmao so disgusting" shit, probably made the picture himself and can't forget those fucking epic resized texts!

Back to whence you came, newfriend

>2014
>not new
I'm late 2010 and am still super new. Wasn't this done with another food before it?