Tfw too /woke/ for Veeky Forums

>tfw too /woke/ for Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

jaysanalysis.com
youtube.com/watch?v=k-0VMnFmnL0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll be /woke/ with you bb.

What are your thoughts on the Committee of 300?

for sharing a thread with someone who acknowledges their existence you're going to die soon

Have you read his book Quantum Psychology?

post me more books that wake you up like a rooster in the morning

I get this is all an inside joke but part of me thinks you guys might believe all this just a tiny bit.

That book is pretty great desu. Wasn't expecting much going into it, though it was one of the best things I've read in a while

/r/psychonaut horseshit

your chakras.....are.....aligning

not op btw

Ignore these posts, they're CIA operatives trying to dissuade your curiosity.

This list is dank af. I will definitely read it, thanks m8

this shit dope

people that express themselves using *pills should be round up and shot

>chomsky
>anything to do with the 'green pill'
>the book of lies
>not the stupidest shit ever

If you want to read Crowley Magick Without Tears is the core work. Stuff like Liber AL is quite succinct and can be browsed over in a few minutes.

What are some good No Pill texts?

Critical tough and lifts will woke you!

>Learning about sexuality from Foucault

Woah boy, here we go...

Beelzebub's Tales To His Grandson, if you can commit to it.

the ultimate redpill

Will this really make me an immortal wizard?

It's curious that Tabula Rasa is defined as "critical thought", in spite of much scientific evidence to the contrary.

You already are one. These books will just give you the ability to unlock your power that we have been brainwashed over the centuries to believe we don't possess.

throw the phone out the window if you want the neighbors woke you'll have to shout out loud

*third eye swallows the universe*

great list, i'd like to add the following too
Liber Null & Psychonaut - Peter J Caroll
The Way of Zen - Alan Watts

ABSOLUTELY
S
C
E
N
D
E
D

>Liber Null and Psychonaut
It's already on oh pal of mine

Every post after pic related is pure troll

jaysanalysis.com

I don't see John Locke on that array.

>Earth is not a cube
>Days are simply arbitrary measurements of brightness

Where's my $1,000,000 bitch?

I'm reading that next. Have you?

>No evola
>No book of knowledge
>6 gorrilion bullshit new age garbage
I wonder who could be behind this post

Here you go friendo. Not as good as green pill in my opinion but each to their own.

nah m8, the thing with occult is that books are almost useless entirely, just read some beginner shit like kybalion, and any book on thoughtforming and you're set, the biggest cancer of occult is armchair occultists, you're supposed to be spending more time practicing than reading

>look at this screenshot, i am right because of this screenshot

youtube.com/watch?v=k-0VMnFmnL0

There is something very crypto-fascist about that picture.

Every occult book is a regurgitation of other occult books which are regurgitations of other occult books and so on and so on

Why is he famous and why can't he stop spitting when he talks?

99.9% of occultism is bullshit.

Avoid /fringe/ tier meme shit like William Walker Atkinson, anything that spawned from the Crowley linage (Thelma, etc.), chaos magick, ancient jew shit, ancient egyptian shit, victorian shit, satanists edgelord memes, convoluted bullshit that brings nothing practical to the table, and so on. Pretty much everything that is considered 'occultism'. It's all a waste of time.

Learn to meditate under a quality framework (Buddhist, Yogic, whatever), and learn to LD/AP.

The mental refinement that comes from high level meditation -I'm talking about like Jhana, Samadhi type of stuff here, not just surface-level relaxation tier effects that meditation can have- and being able to operate in a full on 3D 'virtual' environment with access to facets of reality that are otherwise not experienced, is -from my experience- the basis for not engaging in bullshit level occultism.

what about thoughtforms?

LE shiggy Donatello bump

Thoughtforms defined as simply 'manifestations' of intent, I can agree with. Thoughtforms defined as 'auric emanations' or actual energy entities I don't agree with.

It places the 'magical operation' outside of the operator, and within a framework that assumes all sorts of axioms. I don't think that's how it works. Everything is simply the cause of intention; that's all it takes. That is what I believe.

Imagine that in a (lucid) dream, you can quite literally simply snap your fingers and manifest whatever it is you please -lets say an attractive woman. Is, in the dream, some outside force at work? Are you creating 'dream-thoughtforms', that gather 'dream-energy', that then bring this woman to you? As far as I'm concerned you're not. It's simply intention, and your ability to back that intention up. (Intention+Will being integral to the practice of occult operations is one thing that even bullshit occultists even seem to get right). 'Waking reality' is no different, albeit a little more dense ( hence requiring the mental refinement that comes from high level meditation).

The implication of these mechanics can be further extrapolated upon, but it is of very little matter practically -apart from very general knowledge of the mechanics at play- and I don't think Veeky Forums is a forum conducive towards this kind of discussion.

What site is that?

A friend of mine also my ex was talking to me about the book in OP and she was talking to it as if she just discovered THE REAL TRUTH of everything and said I was immature and a twat when I didn't buy into it. What should I say to her ?

8ch board /fringe/

It's the /fringe/ board on 8jackiechan. The board admin is a schizo retard. A month or two ago his stupid internet girlfriend, who also moderates the board, freaked out and cleared the whole board.

Literally dozens of threads that where up for a year or two got deleted. Most of it was bullshit anyway, but some cool shit got deleted. The board turned to shit and all the cool kids moved to fringechan.org

kick her in the cunt

Why's this a list of outdated information and pseudoscience books? Is it a joke?

Are you of the belief that magick is forcing things into reality? just interested, Everyone on /fringe/ seems to believe different things

It's a tough question to answer, because to give you a proper explanation of my belief system would require me to type out a whole essay, and don't feel like doing that since this thread will be gone in like 2 days tops anyway.

But basically I believe I'm the sole proprietor of my own experience of reality. (Think like subjective idealism). My experience of reality is like a dream, but much denser- meaning less easily malleable, but malleable just the same. You just need the mental refinement to back it up (that's where meditation comes in).

So I'm not forcing things into 'reality', because there's no baseline reality to begin with. I'm simply, just like in a dream, conforming my experience of reality - the patterns that make up that experience if you will- to the way I want to experience it.

Forcing things into reality implies some kind of physicalist framework, or any framework for that matter. As if there's some kind of axiom my intent has to conform to. I could just as easily have been a pink elephant flying through the void, but for whatever reason I am currently having a 'human experience'. But, conceptually, there should be no limitations.

That probably sounds vague, but Veeky Forums -due to it's impermanent, fast moving nature- is not the place to go into details.

Nah I get it, I thought of thoughforms as a method to bypass the need of having the mental refinement in order to bring about your desired reality, I never really cared if they were outer or inner, it worked a couple of times for me, not always but I'm pretty satisfied, I think ofcourse with this "mental refinement" I'd be better off so if you have any books to reccomend, please do so, this board moves really slow too desu

Ah, chaos theory is a chan thing, no wonder the guys from lpotl are all about it. Seems pretty fucking dorky.

huh?

>it worked a couple of times for me, not always

That's the thing though, I'm not looking for those kinds of results. I'm looking to straight up shoot fireballs out my ass. Intention (thoughtforms) alone can get you to a certain place, but the results are inconsistent and largely mundane. I want more.

>any books to reccomend

My diary tbqh, senpai.

Memes aside though, like I already said, I recommend everybody learns to operate under a 'quality' meditation framework. I particularly recommend people look into Jhana. Simply google 'Jhana' and that should set you off on quite a journey.

As for particular books, 'Mindfulness, Bliss and Beyond' by Ajahn Brahm is essential /jhanacore/ as far as I'm concerned. It really outlines a good map of the Jhanas and how to traverse them and so on, but I care little for the actual meditation instructions in that book. It's kind of a shame because it would have been a god-tier meditation bible if it wasn't for that, but the meditation instructions really don't map too well with how I would teach meditation.

Honestly, you're far better off looking on the internet for proper instructions on 'deep meditation'. There's a lot of good shit online. (Again just google 'Jhana', and that alone should provide you with more than enough).

What I do strongly recommend though, is to incorporate both a 'formal' and 'informal' aspect to your practice. People often times recommend 'formal' meditation i.e. sitting down for a set number of minutes and meditating, but they often times neglect 'informal' practices i.e. mindfulness throughout the day. That's shits really half the battle, so look into that.

This is the type of shit a whole book could be written about so unfortunately I can't condense it all into a single post on a Mongolian Horse Archery forum, but hopefully that helps somewhat.

any books you recommend on Yogic or Buddhist occultism? What do you think of Taoist alchemy?

This, t b h.

pfft, pleb tier there

>Yogic Occultism

The only thing that resembles 'yogic occultism' are various tantric traditions.

The vast majority of tantric texts haven't been translated into English (I'm talking about like 95% here) and the stuff that is available is hardly practical. Tantric traditions are also very convoluted. Mantras, yantras, the need for a guru, deity worship and so on.

>Buddhist Occultism

Again certain tantric denominations within Buddhism are the place to be. However the same from above applies. There's also a lot of cultural stuff that got absorbed from local traditions when Buddhism spread which could be considered more occult in nature.

I'm really not into tantra, it's extremely convoluted. There are more practical things one could be considering themselves with as far as I'm concerned.

>Taoist alchemy

When meditation is engaged in at a higher level it's not uncommon to have 'energetic phenomena' arise -feeling energy in the body and what not- so I suppose there might be some merit there, but unless you can actually distinctly feel the energy you're just playing make belief. Even if you can feel the energy I am doubtful how useful energy work might be. Basically a solid meditation practice should be established before it can even begin to have any merit, anyway. So get on it and find out for yourself.

Doesn't tibetan buddhism contain lots of occult practices? So I've heard. Anyhow, Thanks very much. I think i've already attained the first jhana once. I felt an incredible rush of energy flowing through my whole body that gave the impression i could feel my blood flowing. It was comparable to nothing less than orgasm. Would this be considered Piti?

>Doesn't tibetan buddhism contain lots of occult practices?

Tibetan Buddhism (Vajrayana) is considered 'tantric', so yes; that's what I was talking about. Although occult might be technically be the correct word, they won't teach you how to shoot fireballs out of your ass. They mostly just employ a lot of deity stuff, visualization, etc.

>Would this be considered Piti

Sure, that's what we consider piti and sukha. Rapture, bliss, happiness, and so on. One might indeed describe it as orgasmic, better even.

>shoot fireballs out of your ass
lmao, i've been studying mysticism for a while now so you dont need to tell me thats not how magic works. Thanks again for the input, I'm taking it I can trust my own feeling to judge if i've reached a prajna or any other attainment level. An anxiety i've had is of not being able to tell if i'm attaining true knowledge or just fooling myself.

>prajna
fuck, meant to say Jhana here

>you are the universe experiencing itself
>we're just star dust, man; the atoms in our body have been around for billions of years
>we're all just life on earth-we were the dinosaurs, man
>muh central consciousness being broken off into many, multiple consciousnesses to account for all conscious beings
>dude, if there were only one thing, ONE THING experiencing consciousness, then that would be you. you are the only thing here and you are me
>muh you can't have an experience of nothing

get the fuck out of here you weed smoking degenerates

>conflating occultism with 'new age dude weed lmao'

They're both bullshit, but at least get the memes right.

@8446278
Not giving you a (You). RAW books are nothing like this.

oh my god what did you do