I read Sappho and now I want to fuck her

I read Sappho and now I want to fuck her

she's a dyke user
she doesn't want you

The only real joy in life is eating out a lesbian who doesn't like men at all and just wants to be eaten out.

I've done it six times and those times are the only times I've actually been alive. Everything else in my life has been some kind of sleep unto death.

I want a lesbian to sit on my face right now.

but she liked men....it's just she also liked women.

she looks like someone's boozy middle aged aunt

What is this for you even, a submissive fantasy? Knowing you're just a sex doll for them essentially?

Yeah. The sub part of my brain just wants to go "WOMEN = GOOD." The idea of women who are so good that they don't even let grubby men touch them just makes logical sense somewhere in there.

I don't even want to fuck them or get off.

You sound like a bit of a cuck desu.

Do you clean them out when their other boy toys have had their fun?

So would a virgin girl work equally well?

They're not letting the boy toys inside of them, retard.

>They're not letting the boy toys inside of them, retard.

If you believe that, you'll believe anything kid.

/thread

If you believe this "lesbians having boy toys" thing is real in the first thing and not just an user's fantasy you're the delusional one.
We're talking about the world in user's sexual fantasy. In this world, the lesbians only use boy toys to get eaten off - they're repelled by the phallus. Thus, they would not let them inside of them.
You retard.

received a drunk, sloppy, and sad handjob from a lesbian once. probably the hottest thing thats ever happened to me.

I really don't like cuckolding.

I have a lot of problems with how femdom is practiced in general. There are a lot of insane people, a lot of mercenary people only in it for non-sexual exploitation, and a lot of miserable, bitter types overall.

>So would a virgin girl work equally well?

I think so, since it's more about the dynamic of selfishness and self-interest. If a girl just didn't want to lose her virginity, or "give anything back" to the guy, but still wanted to use him, that'd be pretty hot.

>If you believe this "lesbians having boy toys" thing is real in the first thing and not just an user's fantasy you're the delusional one.

True, but it's complicated. The really, really, really gay girls I've found tended to be MORE blase about men than the overwhelmingly majority of fake lesbians or bi girls on gaycation.

>The really, really, really gay girls I've found tended to be MORE blase about men than the overwhelmingly majority of fake lesbians or bi girls on gaycation.
Isn't this entirely to be expected? (Or am I misunderstanding you?)

She looks like Pynchon

By blase I mean that they are (sometimes) surprisingly, weirdly OK with the fetish thing.

If you broach it with most girls who claim vociferously to be gay, even diplomatically, they'll freak the fuck out. In my experience usually those are bisexuals or fair-weathers. But the really, really gay ones, for whom gayness is like a mundane a priori of their life rather than some actively ideological aspect of it, will often consider it. Especially the borderline FtMs.

Just my totally anecdotal experience, obviously. But the really chill dykey girls I've hung out with were pretty much just amused by the fact that I wanted to eat their butt, at worst. At best, I ate some butt.

It's quite offensive how you think being masculine, "borderline FtM", "really dykey" means you're more gay, thus in contrast implying that more feminine lesbians are "less gay" or only pretending.
I hate people like you. It's the sole reason I don't want to come out of the closet. You're expected to be this masculine dykey bitch, or you're just some "party lesbian" who only kiss other girls at the club to excite men. Fuck you.
Yes, I'm rustled.

Nah, I think my view of the lesbian thing would probably offend you, but it's at least coming across wrong in this instance. For me it's less about a spectrum of masculinity and femininity and more about "orthodox" straight femininity being really fucking weird and hypertrophic in a lot of areas.

I think "dykey" for me comes closer to "authentic" or "can actually have a fucking conversation that doesn't revolve around performing an affected pseudo-femininity" than "masculine." I actually have the same problem with ur-masculinely butch lesbians that I have with straight women (and many gay men as well), namely that they're all affecting a gender role, rather than being a person who may or may not enjoy various genitalia.

Full disclosure: I dated a gay girl who had no interest in me sexually or romantically but who decided she needed someone in her life. So I kind of have an oblique insider perspective on the frustrations gay chicks have about self-identity and finding partners who aren't flakey straight girls who use them to roleplay as a progressive agendered truespirit vaginakin for six months and then break their heart.

The realest victims of gender roles are lesbians. Gay men can at least fuck, but they have virtually no intimacy or monogamy. Lesbian women are often celibate for huge spans of time in my experience.

OK, this whole post just got way too real.
Damn you user, I will not cry, not cry, not cry

I hope you realize you'll have to date me and eat me out every day now because I need someone in my life after you bring me these sorts of severe feels.

YIKES
I
K
E
S

Pls be on Lesbos